The fall-out from Hanjin Headlines
News / Storm clouds are gathering over box line business in 2018, says Fitch
Credit rating and research firm Fitch Ratings has warned that repeating container shipping’s 2017 profitability this ...
News / Boxship owner Seaspan looks to second-hand vessels to boost its bottom line
Containership owner and manager Seaspan Corporation is refocusing on the second-hand market as it shies ...
News / BoxTech expands its toolkit to help track down 'lost' containers
The Bureau International des Containers (BIC) has introduced new functions to its BoxTech database of ...
News / Remaining South Korean lines making waves to restore faith after Hanjin crash
Following the catastrophic failure of Hanjin Shipping last year, the other South Korean ocean carriers still ...
Recommends / South Korea police seek arrest warrant for Korean Air / Hanjin Group chief
Each year seems to bring more despair for Hanjin Group chairman Cho Yang Ho. First ...
News / FMC commissioner Doyle applauds 'innovative' THE Alliance fund to prevent another Hanjin 'debacle'
The US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) yesterday approved THE Alliance’s plan for a $50m contingency fund in ...
News / Success of SM Line shows there is room for ambitious liner start-ups
Cheap containerships, together with a sustained period of reduced fuel costs and a recovering freight ...
News / Tradelane rivalry may scupper partnership of 14 Korean shipping lines, warns analyst
Yesterday’s partnership agreement between 14 South Korean shipping lines falls far short of the consolidation ...
News / Hanjin creditors can expect to get back less than two cents in the dollar
Thousands of creditors of bankrupt ocean carrier Hanjin Shipping can expect to get back less ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 3.Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
- 4.Customers warned arrival of Maersk Honam containers could be delayed for months
- 5.Maersk CFO Jakob Stausholm in shock resignation over reorganisation
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Education the key to preventing dangerous links in e-commerce supply chains
- 2. Ross Delaney on If sea freight has teu and feu, why doesn't air freight have meu and leu?
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding