The fall-out from Hanjin Headlines
Recommends / Shift happens: shipping after Hanjin
Shippers must work with NVOs and forwarders to mitigate the risks the Hanjin bankruptcy exposed ...
News / Alliance reshuffle gives containership charter market a welcome boost
Chartering activity by member lines of the Ocean and THE alliances to plug network gaps ...
News / Shipping can and must prevent another bankruptcy, says FMC chief Doyle
The entire shipping industry – carriers and their customers and suppliers – need to come together to ...
News / Hanjin and depressed charter market sink Seaspan results
Despite the bankruptcy of Hanjin Shipping and a severely depressed charter market, resulting in the ...
Recommends / Shipping slump: why a vessel worth $60m is scrapped
Last year liner shipping was again in a sea of red ink, collectively posting a sixth consecutive ...
News / Hanjin collapse and weak charter market blamed as Danaos sinks into the red
Greek containership owner Danaos slumped to a $366m loss in 2016 after a $117m profit the previous ...
News / Box lessor Textainer sinks into the red, but insists it can 'turn the corner'
Textainer, the world’s largest container leasing company, posted a $56m net loss in 2016, following a ...
News / With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has continued to pick at the bones of erstwhile compatriot Hanjin, ...
News / Bullish HMM announces new transpacific services and strives to 'rebuild trust'
As the transpacific contract season begins, restructured South Korean carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. stephen webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Alex Lennane on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 4. Malcolm on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 5. T Carter on Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers