The fall-out from Hanjin Headlines
Recommends / Shift happens: shipping after Hanjin
Shippers must work with NVOs and forwarders to mitigate the risks the Hanjin bankruptcy exposed ...
News / THE Alliance draws up trust fund to protect group from member bankruptcy
THE Alliance is to set up an independently managed trust fund to safeguard cargo operations ...
News / Alliance reshuffle gives containership charter market a welcome boost
Chartering activity by member lines of the Ocean and THE alliances to plug network gaps ...
News / Shipping can and must prevent another bankruptcy, says FMC chief Doyle
The entire shipping industry – carriers and their customers and suppliers – need to come together to ...
News / Hanjin and depressed charter market sink Seaspan results
Despite the bankruptcy of Hanjin Shipping and a severely depressed charter market, resulting in the ...
Recommends / Shipping slump: why a vessel worth $60m is scrapped
Last year liner shipping was again in a sea of red ink, collectively posting a sixth consecutive ...
News / Hanjin collapse and weak charter market blamed as Danaos sinks into the red
Greek containership owner Danaos slumped to a $366m loss in 2016 after a $117m profit the previous ...
News / Box lessor Textainer sinks into the red, but insists it can 'turn the corner'
Textainer, the world’s largest container leasing company, posted a $56m net loss in 2016, following a ...
News / With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has continued to pick at the bones of erstwhile compatriot Hanjin, ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
- 4.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam