The fall-out from Hanjin Headlines
News / Remaining South Korean lines making waves to restore faith after Hanjin crash
Following the catastrophic failure of Hanjin Shipping last year, the other South Korean ocean carriers still ...
Recommends / South Korea police seek arrest warrant for Korean Air / Hanjin Group chief
Each year seems to bring more despair for Hanjin Group chairman Cho Yang Ho. First ...
News / FMC commissioner Doyle applauds 'innovative' THE Alliance fund to prevent another Hanjin 'debacle'
The US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) yesterday approved THE Alliance’s plan for a $50m contingency fund in ...
News / Success of SM Line shows there is room for ambitious liner start-ups
Cheap containerships, together with a sustained period of reduced fuel costs and a recovering freight ...
News / Tradelane rivalry may scupper partnership of 14 Korean shipping lines, warns analyst
Yesterday’s partnership agreement between 14 South Korean shipping lines falls far short of the consolidation ...
News / Hanjin creditors can expect to get back less than two cents in the dollar
Thousands of creditors of bankrupt ocean carrier Hanjin Shipping can expect to get back less ...
News / On course for recovery or more ocean freight rate chaos? Opinions divided
A leading shipping analyst has predicted the return of rate volatility to the world’s major ...
Recommends / Shift happens: shipping after Hanjin
Shippers must work with NVOs and forwarders to mitigate the risks the Hanjin bankruptcy exposed ...
News / THE Alliance draws up trust fund to protect group from member bankruptcy
THE Alliance is to set up an independently managed trust fund to safeguard cargo operations ...
- 1.A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
- 2.Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
- 3.Forwarders claim carriers are controlling capacity to force up air freight rates
- 4.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 5.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 1. peter street on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Peter Street on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. dave on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. Derek Jones on Weight loadfactors a poor way of showing utilisation, Project Selfie confirms
- 5. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains