The freighter game Headlines
Recommends / Air Atlanta begins to ponder a future without 747s
Icelandic airline Air Atlanta find itself confronted by a question familiar to air cargo executives ...
News / DHL-GF CEO Scharwath grounds plan for more freighter flights
DHL Global Forwarding appears to be making a U-turn on plans to bolster air cargo ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo and China Post co-pilot service to attract e-commerce revenue
It has taken a long time, but the airline industry is finally seeking to cement ...
News / NCA eyes sale of 747-400 freighters as it counts the cost of summer flight ban
Nippon Cargo Airlines, the freighter operator which saw its 11-strong fleet grounded in June over ...
News / Freighter airline Swiftair continues its upward trajectory with purchase of Cygnus
Spanish freighter operator Swiftair has added two 757Fs to its fleet following the acquisition of ...
News / Schiphol airport charges to rise, but freighters pay less than passenger planes
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is to increase the charges for freighter flights by a minimum of ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo stays positive as nine-month results bring good and bad news
Lufthansa Cargo’s nine-month numbers make positive reading for the German flag carrier, even despite a ...
News / Cargologicair takes on fourth 747 after its busiest year so far - despite 2017 losses
After its busiest year so far, Cargologicair, the UK freighter carrier with the same owner ...
News / 747F operator loses business and calls for US to ease restriction on bigger cargo
A US restriction on carrying tall, rigid cargo on 747 freighters is costing US operators ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes