The freighter game Headlines
News / Cargologicair set for expansion as third freighter arrives, but takes it steady
Cargologicair is due to receive its third aircraft this week, a 747-400F previously operated by ...
News / Emirates SkyCargo to shrink freighter fleet, returning its 747s
Emirates SkyCargo has confirmed it is to shrink its freighter fleet next year, returning its two ...
News / A focus on cargo partnerships for Etihad as Gulf competition takes off
It is no secret that the UAE carriers are struggling. Rumours about Emirates in particular ...
Comment / The Brexit effect seems positive when it comes to the UK air freight market
It is difficult to hear of any change in the UK at the moment without ...
News / Airports need to rethink as belly freight grows and cargo villages go out of style
Cargo villages on airports are an anachronism, according to one US-based cargo facility developer. Built away ...
News / IAG Cargo adds new freighter services through DHL partnership
IAG Cargo has announced it will begin offering two new European freighter services through its shared ...
Recommends / Air freight suffering 'tummy trouble'
Here’s a useful primer on the state of the air freight industry from Bloomberg – although it’s ...
News / Cambodia the new hot-spot for air freight providers as rival Bangladesh falters
Cambodia is the hot new destination in air freight, with numerous carriers taking advantage of ...
News / European freighters compete for Canada-LatAm traffic as air cargo yields 'go crazy'
Air Canada (AC) is facing some odd competition for its new freighter operation to Latin ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 2.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 3.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 1. Dan on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. WillamBrantree on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. Alejandro on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 4. Oldersachem01 on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 5. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers