The freighter game Headlines
News / Boeing gets a boost from air cargo boom as its freighter orderbook bulges
Confidence is flying high in air cargo, with Boeing buoyed by the strength of its ...
News / Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
As the Farnborough Air Show opens this week, all eyes will be on aircraft orders, and ...
News / Boeing's 777 the freighter of choice as orders are unveiled at Farnborough
The age of the freighter is clearly not over – although the 777 is the new aircraft ...
News / Why, amid a shortage of widebody freighters, is the A330 given a wide berth?
The much-discussed lack of maindeck capacity in air cargo has given a new lease of ...
News / Airlines looking to add spice with freighters as confidence in cargo soars
Newfound confidence in air freight after a bumper 2017 and surging e-commerce sales, is seeing ...
News / Silk Way West adds two freighters to fleet and expands network
Silk Way West Airlines is taking on two additional 747 freighters and increasing its European ...
News / Start-up carrier ACE Freighters Belgium eyes US routes for launch
A planned new EU-based freighter airline from CAL Cargo Airlines is readying for launch. ACE ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo starts fleet replacement programme with order for two 777Fs
Lufthansa Cargo is tackling the air freight capacity shortage and updating its freighter fleet, with ...
News / Cargolux interview: China JV freighter airline delayed another year
The launch of China’s new cargo airline, the joint venture with Cargolux, looks set to ...
News / Conversions will maintain LATAM Cargo capacity after sale of freighters
LATAM has sold its last two B777 freighters to Atlas Air, but their departure will ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making