The migrant migraine Headlines
News / Pressure grows from migrant crisis in the Med with commercial ships rescuing 14,000 last year
Shipping lines are coming under increased pressure from the refugee and migrant crisis in the ...
News / More attacks on truck drivers revive supply chain fears by UK shippers
Increasing violence against truck drivers in mainland Europe means major UK shippers are fearing for their cross-Channel ...
Recommends / A dangerous game in the southern Adriatic
I cannot say I have the fondest memories of the Greek ferry port of Patras ...
News / Driver killed after migrants barricade Calais approach road – hauliers demand action
A Polish van driver died this morning after colliding with three trucks on one of ...
News / RHA and FTA demand action as attacks by migrants on truckers increase
Both the Road Haulage Association (RHA) and Freight Transport Association (FTA) have urged the UK and ...
Recommends / Globalisation needs to be all or nothing
Op-ed piece in the increasingly excellent Quartz which argues that far from relegating millions to ...
News / Safer and easier for freight through port of Calais since 'the Jungle' was torn down
In the three weeks since the notorious “Jungle” migrants camp adjacent to the port of ...
News / Crisis at Calais: hauliers fear new blockade will bring more attacks on truckers
Cross-Channel operations between Dover and Calais were set to descend into chaos today as French ...
Recommends / Trucker wins appeal against £10,000 illegal immigrant fine
Finally, some good news for hauliers plying the Calais-Dover route. A lorry driver has won his ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 3.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 2. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 3. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 5. ex customer on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year