The migrant migraine Headlines
News / Pressure grows from migrant crisis in the Med with commercial ships rescuing 14,000 last year
Shipping lines are coming under increased pressure from the refugee and migrant crisis in the ...
News / More attacks on truck drivers revive supply chain fears by UK shippers
Increasing violence against truck drivers in mainland Europe means major UK shippers are fearing for their cross-Channel ...
Recommends / A dangerous game in the southern Adriatic
I cannot say I have the fondest memories of the Greek ferry port of Patras ...
News / Driver killed after migrants barricade Calais approach road – hauliers demand action
A Polish van driver died this morning after colliding with three trucks on one of ...
News / RHA and FTA demand action as attacks by migrants on truckers increase
Both the Road Haulage Association (RHA) and Freight Transport Association (FTA) have urged the UK and ...
Recommends / Globalisation needs to be all or nothing
Op-ed piece in the increasingly excellent Quartz which argues that far from relegating millions to ...
News / Safer and easier for freight through port of Calais since 'the Jungle' was torn down
In the three weeks since the notorious “Jungle” migrants camp adjacent to the port of ...
News / Crisis at Calais: hauliers fear new blockade will bring more attacks on truckers
Cross-Channel operations between Dover and Calais were set to descend into chaos today as French ...
Recommends / Trucker wins appeal against £10,000 illegal immigrant fine
Finally, some good news for hauliers plying the Calais-Dover route. A lorry driver has won his ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV