The paper chase to e-freight Headlines
Recommends / Venture capitalists find another big-money market to upend: shipping
While there are some points in this article that any Loadstar reader – or in ...
News / Forwarding paper trail provides stubborn opposition to IATA's electronic air waybills
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) has maintained its 2017 electronic air waybill (eAWB) adoption ...
News / US air cargo unconvinced on e-freight – but players must 'shape up or ship out', delegates told
E-freight still needs to prove its worth to the US air cargo industry, it was ...
News / IATA and FIATA air cargo deal finally ready for take-off, but CASS still a sticking point
A long three years after the idea was first debated, it appears that forwarders will ...
Recommends / E-AWBs: we'll find success through collaboration, says IATA
E-air waybill penetration rose a disappointing 0.9% in October, taking the industry to 35.1% – ...
Recommends / IATA set to miss e-AWB target, despite renewed interest in e-freight
IATA appears to be on the verge of missing its already revised target for 45% ...
Recommends / 'Cheap eAWB platforms not the perfect fit for SME forwarders'
A short follow-up on our IATA story on Monday, about its new eAWB module for ...
News / Call for help to make forwarders IT-aware as IATA makes waves with a new product
IATA has insisted that its new eAWB product for smaller forwarders is simply filling a ...
News / IATA to develop eAWB platform to help smaller forwarders get into e-freight
IATA has confirmed that it is developing simple ‘form-fill’ eAWBs for low-volume forwarders. Speaking on the ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
- 4.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam