The paper chase to e-freight Headlines
Recommends / Venture capitalists find another big-money market to upend: shipping
While there are some points in this article that any Loadstar reader – or in ...
News / Forwarding paper trail provides stubborn opposition to IATA's electronic air waybills
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) has maintained its 2017 electronic air waybill (eAWB) adoption ...
News / US air cargo unconvinced on e-freight – but players must 'shape up or ship out', delegates told
E-freight still needs to prove its worth to the US air cargo industry, it was ...
News / IATA and FIATA air cargo deal finally ready for take-off, but CASS still a sticking point
A long three years after the idea was first debated, it appears that forwarders will ...
Recommends / E-AWBs: we'll find success through collaboration, says IATA
E-air waybill penetration rose a disappointing 0.9% in October, taking the industry to 35.1% – ...
Recommends / IATA set to miss e-AWB target, despite renewed interest in e-freight
IATA appears to be on the verge of missing its already revised target for 45% ...
Recommends / 'Cheap eAWB platforms not the perfect fit for SME forwarders'
A short follow-up on our IATA story on Monday, about its new eAWB module for ...
News / Call for help to make forwarders IT-aware as IATA makes waves with a new product
IATA has insisted that its new eAWB product for smaller forwarders is simply filling a ...
News / IATA to develop eAWB platform to help smaller forwarders get into e-freight
IATA has confirmed that it is developing simple ‘form-fill’ eAWBs for low-volume forwarders. Speaking on the ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: to IPO or not to IPO, that is the question for CMA CGM
- 2. Simão júnior Macuacua on DHL gears up for logistics boost from Thailand's Eastern Economic Corridor
- 3. Sua Wayne Schwalger on Matson announces new west coast-South Pacific service
- 4. Dave on Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 5. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading