The paper chase to e-freight Headlines
News / Air cargo and technology adoption: 'it's an embarrassing performance'
The air cargo industry has an “embarrassing” track record in technology adoption, one senior airline executive said ...
News / Digital evolution of air freight advances with e-Dangerous Goods Declaration
The air freight industry has moved a step closer to digitalisation and data-sharing with the ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo paper air waybill charge will push clients to go online
Lufthansa Cargo has defended its decision to charge for paper air waybills, while other airlines ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo set to 'fine' customers who won't use e-air waybills
Shippers and forwarders have urged Lufthansa Cargo to incentivise customers to digitalise through rewards rather ...
Recommends / Venture capitalists find another big-money market to upend: shipping
While there are some points in this article that any Loadstar reader – or in ...
News / Russia gives IATA eAWB hopes a lift as it signs up to MC99
Forwarders and airlines operating in Russia can expect a boost for e-freight and simplified payments, thanks ...
News / Forwarding paper trail provides stubborn opposition to IATA's electronic air waybills
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) has maintained its 2017 electronic air waybill (eAWB) adoption ...
News / US air cargo unconvinced on e-freight – but players must 'shape up or ship out', delegates told
E-freight still needs to prove its worth to the US air cargo industry, it was ...
News / IATA and FIATA air cargo deal finally ready for take-off, but CASS still a sticking point
A long three years after the idea was first debated, it appears that forwarders will ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 3.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 2. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 3. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links
- 4. email@example.com on Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 5. ex customer on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year