The paper chase to e-freight Headlines
News / Air cargo and technology adoption: 'it's an embarrassing performance'
The air cargo industry has an “embarrassing” track record in technology adoption, one senior airline executive said ...
News / Digital evolution of air freight advances with e-Dangerous Goods Declaration
The air freight industry has moved a step closer to digitalisation and data-sharing with the ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo paper air waybill charge will push clients to go online
Lufthansa Cargo has defended its decision to charge for paper air waybills, while other airlines ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo set to 'fine' customers who won't use e-air waybills
Shippers and forwarders have urged Lufthansa Cargo to incentivise customers to digitalise through rewards rather ...
Recommends / Venture capitalists find another big-money market to upend: shipping
While there are some points in this article that any Loadstar reader – or in ...
News / Russia gives IATA eAWB hopes a lift as it signs up to MC99
Forwarders and airlines operating in Russia can expect a boost for e-freight and simplified payments, thanks ...
News / Forwarding paper trail provides stubborn opposition to IATA's electronic air waybills
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) has maintained its 2017 electronic air waybill (eAWB) adoption ...
News / US air cargo unconvinced on e-freight – but players must 'shape up or ship out', delegates told
E-freight still needs to prove its worth to the US air cargo industry, it was ...
News / IATA and FIATA air cargo deal finally ready for take-off, but CASS still a sticking point
A long three years after the idea was first debated, it appears that forwarders will ...
Recommends / E-AWBs: we'll find success through collaboration, says IATA
E-air waybill penetration rose a disappointing 0.9% in October, taking the industry to 35.1% – ...
- 1.Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2.CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
- 3.MSC to axe prestigious Eagle service as pressure grows on transpacific rates
- 4.Delays at Felixstowe push Hamburg Süd to switch services to Southampton
- 5.Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 1. email@example.com on Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 3. Charles evans on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 4. Jeff on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 5. luis rosario on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule