The paper chase to e-freight Headlines
Recommends / Venture capitalists find another big-money market to upend: shipping
While there are some points in this article that any Loadstar reader – or in ...
News / Forwarding paper trail provides stubborn opposition to IATA's electronic air waybills
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) has maintained its 2017 electronic air waybill (eAWB) adoption ...
News / US air cargo unconvinced on e-freight – but players must 'shape up or ship out', delegates told
E-freight still needs to prove its worth to the US air cargo industry, it was ...
News / IATA and FIATA air cargo deal finally ready for take-off, but CASS still a sticking point
A long three years after the idea was first debated, it appears that forwarders will ...
Recommends / E-AWBs: we'll find success through collaboration, says IATA
E-air waybill penetration rose a disappointing 0.9% in October, taking the industry to 35.1% – ...
Recommends / IATA set to miss e-AWB target, despite renewed interest in e-freight
IATA appears to be on the verge of missing its already revised target for 45% ...
Recommends / 'Cheap eAWB platforms not the perfect fit for SME forwarders'
A short follow-up on our IATA story on Monday, about its new eAWB module for ...
News / Call for help to make forwarders IT-aware as IATA makes waves with a new product
IATA has insisted that its new eAWB product for smaller forwarders is simply filling a ...
News / IATA to develop eAWB platform to help smaller forwarders get into e-freight
IATA has confirmed that it is developing simple ‘form-fill’ eAWBs for low-volume forwarders. Speaking on the ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. stephen webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Alex Lennane on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 4. Malcolm on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 5. T Carter on Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers