the Philippines Headlines
News / Crane Worldwide sees supply chain technology as the key to continued growth in Asia-Pacific
You could forgive industry veteran Jim Crane having a wry smile at the predicament private ...
News / Divert cargo from congested Manila, says think-tank, but port says 'we can cope'
A government-run think-tank is calling for cargo to be diverted from the port of Manila ...
News / Inland box depot and new vehicle booking system could ease Manila port congestion
Two new developments have the potential to ease the congestion at Manila port: the opening ...
News / $30bn plan to create three new Philippine islands for major new seaport and airport
Congestion at the key Filipino gateway of Manila could have a long-term solution in the ...
Recommends / Manila drowning under glut of shipping containers
Just how bad has congestion at Manila, gateway to the Philippines, become? Really, really bad, ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading