the Philippines Headlines
News / Crane Worldwide sees supply chain technology as the key to continued growth in Asia-Pacific
You could forgive industry veteran Jim Crane having a wry smile at the predicament private ...
News / Divert cargo from congested Manila, says think-tank, but port says 'we can cope'
A government-run think-tank is calling for cargo to be diverted from the port of Manila ...
News / Inland box depot and new vehicle booking system could ease Manila port congestion
Two new developments have the potential to ease the congestion at Manila port: the opening ...
News / $30bn plan to create three new Philippine islands for major new seaport and airport
Congestion at the key Filipino gateway of Manila could have a long-term solution in the ...
Recommends / Manila drowning under glut of shipping containers
Just how bad has congestion at Manila, gateway to the Philippines, become? Really, really bad, ...
Recommends / Philippine port congestion is hurting the economy
A ban on trucks in Manila between 5am and 9pm, to prevent “monstrous traffic”, has ...
- 1.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 2.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 3.Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 1. Lana Gunia on How to take NYC back to its maritime roots
- 2. Jesse Borghmans on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA
- 4. Customer on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 5. Bob Battersby on BMW to shut UK Mini plant for at least a month on Brexit day