The protection racket Headlines
News / US shippers may recall or divert tariff-hit exports as trade war with China heats up
US agricultural shippers are considering diverting or bringing back shipments hit by new tariffs which are ...
Recommends / US shoppers and Chinese suppliers face Trump levy
US retailers are fearful of a trade war with China. Donald Trump’s plan to put ...
Recommends / Who gains from Trump's tariffs on steel and aluminium? China
US President Donald Trump’s decision to impose tariffs on steel and aluminium has caused some ...
Recommends / Truckers fear Nafta demise as Trump targets foreign renewables
In case you weren’t aware, Donald Trump cares little for renewable energy. His latest legislative ...
News / US airlines get back at 'subsidised' Gulf carriers via latest US tax and jobs Bill
Hidden deep at the end of the latest Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Bill is ...
Recommends / Planes, politics and protectionism: can US carriers have it both ways?
In her latest blog, ATW editor Karen Walker looks into the growth of US protectionism in ...
News / Industry welcomes decline in protectionism as global trade facilitation grows
Despite all the recent protectionist talk, global trade facilitation is improving. A World Trade Organisation (WTO) report ...
Recommends / Senator McCain introduces a new bill to repeal US Jones Act – again
US Senator John McCain is trying yet again to repeal the fairly preposterous Jones Act. ...
News / Brexit 'a leap in the dark', but flexible shippers could benefit
Brexit, the rising tide of protectionism and other geopolitical changes will present opportunities for adaptable ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 2. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 5. Alan on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder