The protection racket Headlines
Recommends / Trump risks $294bn trade tariff reprisals, EU warns
More tit-for-tat tariff news. As Canada starts its impose its retaliatory charges, now the EU ...
Recommends / Trump's trade war looks set to be a costly affair
President Trump’s latest trade war salvo has not been warmly welcomed in countries facing tariffs ...
Recommends / Tariff dodgers stand to profit from US-China trade dispute
There is an interesting article in the New York Times revealing how companies are looking ...
News / Strong start for air freight, but trade wars could start a downdraught
Growth, growth, growth. The start of 2018 has been strong in air cargo – but there ...
News / US shippers may recall or divert tariff-hit exports as trade war with China heats up
US agricultural shippers are considering diverting or bringing back shipments hit by new tariffs which are ...
Recommends / US shoppers and Chinese suppliers face Trump levy
US retailers are fearful of a trade war with China. Donald Trump’s plan to put ...
Recommends / Who gains from Trump's tariffs on steel and aluminium? China
US President Donald Trump’s decision to impose tariffs on steel and aluminium has caused some ...
Recommends / Truckers fear Nafta demise as Trump targets foreign renewables
In case you weren’t aware, Donald Trump cares little for renewable energy. His latest legislative ...
News / US airlines get back at 'subsidised' Gulf carriers via latest US tax and jobs Bill
Hidden deep at the end of the latest Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Bill is ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 3.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 4.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 5.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 1. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Can Flexport keep advancing as the US-China trade war rages overhead?
- 3. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 4. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 5. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service