The Purse Strings Headlines
News / TransContainer profits soar as rumours grow of an MSC investment
Russian intermodal operator TransContainer today posted year-to-date profits that were up almost 100% on 2016. The ...
News / CMA CGM Q3 sees record liftings and a $600m turnaround on 2016
CMA CGM posted a net profit of $323m for the third quarter, compared with the $268m ...
Recommends / Yang Ming announces completion of rights offering
Yang Ming has raised almost $200m after issuing 500m new shares, 4Traders reports. The carrier ...
News / Zim reports $200m turnaround as Q3 results give the line 'cause for optimism'
Israeli shipping line Zim reported a massive turnaround in its nine-month fortunes today: an adjusted net ...
News / Korea's HMM and SM Line brave choppy water in Q3, but are making headway
Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) and SM Line remained in the red in Q3 as they continued ...
Recommends / Royal Mail half-year profits tumble
Royal Mail’s half-year profits dropped by almost a third, with its UK arm flailing as ...
News / Hungarian haulier Waberer's expanding fast as profits surge after record IPO
Increased costs failed to slow growth at Hungarian haulier Waberer’s Optimum Solution, which this week ...
News / Q3 surge in volumes sees Hapag-Lloyd sail back into calmer financial waters
Hapag-Lloyd moved into the black in the third quarter with a net profit of $56m, but sees a ...
Recommends / A logistics view of Amazon’s third-quarter/nine-month earnings
Here’s a useful article for anyone trying to understand what Amazon is up to in ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 3.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 4.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion