The Purse Strings Headlines
News / CMA CGM and Zim blame rising fuel costs as they join the list reporting Q1 losses
CMA CGM and Zim each posted first-quarter losses last week. Both pinned the blame on escalating fuel costs, ...
News / Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
Maersk Line will cull unprofitable services, cut capacity and reduce feedering in an urgent bid ...
Recommends / Emirates profits jump as currency moves outweigh pricier fuel
Emirates saw profits more than double over the 12 months to March and according to ...
Recommends / Expeditors reports higher profits, strong revenue growth in Q1
Expeditors recorded a 45% jump in income for the three months to March with multiple ...
News / XPO Logistics eyes new acquisition following strong Q1 result - while robots roam the facilities
XPO Logistics could agree its next acquisition as early as this month, chief executive Bradley ...
Recommends / DX Group planning to raise £4.8m for business investment
It seems DX Group has finally got its investors on board. A statement released by ...
News / IAG Cargo first quarter revenues up despite declining volumes
IAG Cargo has recorded 10.9% upturn in revenues for the three months to March, despite ...
News / OOCL enjoys a busier and more profitable first quarter than its new owner
Ahead of its acquisition by COSCO, ocean carrier OOCL’s carryings jumped 7.5% year on year, to ...
News / Dachser reports record revenues, with global forwarding the star performer
Strong sea and air freight rates last year helped German road freight and logistics operator ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd stays in the black, but fourth-quarter operating result slumps
Hapag-Lloyd recorded a net profit of $28m in the fourth quarter of 2017, due in ...
- 1.Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2.CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
- 3.Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 4.MSC to axe prestigious Eagle service as pressure grows on transpacific rates
- 5.Delays at Felixstowe push Hamburg Süd to switch services to Southampton
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
- 2. email@example.com on Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 4. Charles evans on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 5. Jeff on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule