The Purse Strings Headlines
News / Shareholders soften stance as Wincanton enjoys stronger results and new chair
Shareholders appear to be easing the pressure on Wincanton, with the company’s new chairman Martin ...
News / Record Q3 boosts Expeditors earnings, with air freight business the breadwinner
US freight forwarder Expeditors has reported an 18% jump in nine-month revenues, pushing up net ...
News / Forwarding business a star performer for DP-DHL in the third quarter
The turnaround at Deutsche Post-DHL’s freight forwarding unit has continued – today the German group ...
News / XPO Logistics stays bullish, despite $15m hit from client bankruptcy
The bankruptcy of UK high street retailer House of Fraser dented XPO Logistics’ quarterly profits ...
News / Mixed fortunes for OOCL in Q3 as liftings and revenues rise, but so do costs
OOCL increased carryings by 6.9%, year on year, in the third quarter, to 1.7m teu, ...
News / UPS sees nine-month revenues grow on strong pricing environment
UPS has reported a 9.2% upturn in revenues for the nine months to September, with ...
Recommends / CSX boasts better-than-expected Q3 results
Chief executive James Foote seems to be handling the CSX train with the sort of ...
News / ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
Japanese carrier Ocean Network Express (ONE) is set to see losses spiral to $600m in ...
News / H&M interim profits hit by blip in supply chain from new logistics system
Swedish fashion giant H&M saw third-quarter sales in some of its key markets “nosedive” after problems with a ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 4.'A quarter of solid growth on the top line' for APMM
- 5.Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
- 1. Andrew Thomas on Global Logistic Properties moves into European logistics with Gazeley acquisition
- 2. Asaf Ashar on Drewry sides with those wanting extension to block exemption for joint liner services
- 3. Laxminarayan on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. email@example.com on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives