The Purse Strings Headlines
Recommends / Royal Mail half-year profits tumble
Royal Mail’s half-year profits dropped by almost a third, with its UK arm flailing as ...
News / Q3 surge in volumes sees Hapag-Lloyd sail back into calmer financial waters
Hapag-Lloyd moved into the black in the third quarter with a net profit of $56m, but sees a ...
Recommends / A logistics view of Amazon’s third-quarter/nine-month earnings
Here’s a useful article for anyone trying to understand what Amazon is up to in ...
News / Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
CEVA Logistics churned out positive core free cash flow (FcF) of $9m in the third ...
Recommends / Yang Ming records first profits for ten quarters
Taiwanese carrier Yang Ming managed to turn a $42m profit in the third quarter – ...
News / New business and success of e-fulfilment service boosts Wincanton half-year results
UK logistics provider and haulier Wincanton today beat analysts’ expectations, reporting a half-year operating profit ...
News / Expeditors price-push pays off as Q3 results reflect improved margins
US freight forwarder Expeditors saw third-quarter revenue and profits increase as efforts to raise prices ...
News / Maersk Line stays in profit, despite cyber attack, but APMT and Damco feel the heat
Maersk Line reported a net profit of $220m in the third quarter, compared with a loss ...
News / Revenue up across the board in Q3 as Agility stays on track for 2020 target
Agility Logistics saw nine-month revenue pass KD1bn ($3.2bn), leading to a double-digit bounce in earnings and ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared