The Purse Strings Headlines
News / Hapag-Lloyd stays in the black, but fourth-quarter operating result slumps
Hapag-Lloyd recorded a net profit of $28m in the fourth quarter of 2017, due in ...
News / Yang Ming sails back into the black with a $500m improvement
Taiwanese carrier Yang Ming returned to the black in 2017, reporting increased revenues and volumes. It ...
News / CMA CGM seizes title of most profitable container line with 2017 performance
CMA CGM recorded a net profit for 2017 of $701m to easily outperform its peers ...
News / A 'critical year' for Agility as it pushes the digital boundaries in logistics
Agility recorded double-digit growth in revenues and profits for 2017, despite a difficult final quarter for ...
News / Market share gains failed to offset OOCL losses last year as new ownership looms
Orient Overseas International Ltd’s (OOIL) return to the black last year was achieved despite a ...
News / Organic growth and acquisition take Waberer's profits up a gear
Waberer’s Optimum Solution’s “monumental” growth in 2017 came as a result of organic growth and its acquisition ...
Recommends / Cathay Pacific racks up first back-to-back losses in 71 years, at $160m
A first in its 71-year history Cathay Pacific may wish to forget: the Hong Kong-based ...
News / Liftings and revenue shoot up as OOCL prepares for its new owners
OOCL’s parent company, Orient Overseas (International) Ltd (OOIL), returned to the black last year, posting ...
Recommends / Walmart's earnings disappoint, and it's pretty much all due to e-commerce
Walmart stock was hammered in the aftermath of this week’s results which disappointed investors and ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.Russia's refusal to attend aviation talks could lead to ban on US carriers in its airspace
- 3.Asia-Europe carriers in new battle for market share, forcing rates down
- 4.Firefighting continues on Maersk Honam as it is towed to Dubai
- 5.Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2. Nk on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3. Paul williams on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 4. Alex Lennane on Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder