The Purse Strings Headlines
News / Strong first half for K+N as profits hold steady against rising costs
Kuehne + Nagel saw first-half 2017 profit hit the same level as last year, arresting a ...
News / Lower rates and higher costs in Q2 drive profit decline for JB Hunt
US logistics and overland operator JB Hunt reported its second-quarter results yesterday, revealing that increases in ...
News / After a poor first quarter, container lines are on course for a profitable year
After a very disappointing first quarter for the liner industry, attributed mainly to higher bunker prices, ...
News / APL turnaround brings significant boost to CMA CGM first-quarter results
A dramatic turnaround in the fortunes of recently acquired APL helped French carrier CMA CGM ...
News / Analysis: Result! New management firmly in the driving seat at Wincanton
Wincanton embarked on a strong upward climb on the stock market today, following an already ...
News / The Hanjin effect: improved first-quarter may be the turning point for HMM
Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has calmed the waters that led it to the brink of bankruptcy ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd sails back into the red as rising costs bite
Hapag-Lloyd slid back into the red in the first quarter, hit by higher bunker prices ...
News / Rising bunker price in first quarter keeps Maersk Line sailing in the red
Maersk Line remained in the red in the first quarter of the year, recording a ...
News / Express the star performer in Q1 for DP-DHL, but forwarding and supply chain profits dip
Deutsche Post-DHL today announced it had increased group revenue by around €1bn in the first ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers