The Purse Strings Headlines
News / Improved charter rates a bonus for MPC Container Ships as it sails into the black
Norwegian container feeder vessel owner MPC Container Ships said charter rates and second-hand vessel values ...
News / Zim follows Q2 loss-making trend, joining box rivals in sea of red ink
Zim is the latest box line unable to buck the industry trend of red ink in ...
News / Perishables shippers getting buffeted by bad weather and rising costs
Severe weather conditions taking a heavy toll on many crops are hurting perishables exporters – and ...
Comment / Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
‘When it rains it pours’, I thought soon after reading that the Colombian navy, according ...
News / XPO hauls in another set of record results and zooms in on takeover targets
XPO Logistics this week reported another set of record quarterly results as it whittles down ...
News / Seaspan profits more than double in a 'strong' second quarter
Containership owner Seaspan Corporation does not rule out acquiring a smaller non-operating rival owner, but ...
News / Partner carriers hit for $120m after disappointing first quarter for ONE
Ocean Network Express (ONE) recorded losses of $120m in its inaugural trading quarter, its “clumsy” launch ...
News / Happy first half for Ceva Logistics as a successful IPO starts to deliver
Operating income more than halved after specific items and SBC for Ceva Logistics during the ...
Recommends / Higher revenue, but tighter net margins at Echo Global Logistics
Chicago-based freight broker and 3PL Echo Global Logistics has grown steeply in the past few ...
- 1.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 2.Group's cargo airlines may suffer as angry brokers hit back at Volga-Dnepr snub
- 3.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.K+N debuts blockchain solution for containers – 'with more to come'
- 1. Hans-Henrik Hansen on Maersk warns customers they must help pay its bigger fuel bills after 2020
- 2. Alex Lennane on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 3. Willi R. on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 4. Jim on UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 5. Malc on 'Port technology the key to unlocking efficiency and smoother supply chains'