The Purse Strings Headlines
News / Reforming container operations the main focus as K Line enters centenary year
The president of Japanese carrier K Line has warned employees that increasing trade protectionism is ...
News / E-commerce revenue up, but traditional services bring Clipper more profit
Clipper Logistics’ e-commerce service revenues have surpassed traditional freight forwarding services, during another strong half-year performance ...
News / Buoyant HMM unveils ambitious market share target with new ULCVs
South Korean container carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) is targeting a 7% market share in ...
News / CMA CGM back in the black in Q3, but fuel costs force discounted rates
CMA CGM moved back into the black in the third quarter, and recorded a net profit of ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd's third-quarter turnaround sees it steam back into profit
A third quarter performance “at the upper end of our expectations” saw Hapag-Lloyd recover all ...
News / Shareholders soften stance as Wincanton enjoys stronger results and new chair
Shareholders appear to be easing the pressure on Wincanton, with the company’s new chairman Martin ...
News / Record Q3 boosts Expeditors earnings, with air freight business the breadwinner
US freight forwarder Expeditors has reported an 18% jump in nine-month revenues, pushing up net ...
News / Forwarding business a star performer for DP-DHL in the third quarter
The turnaround at Deutsche Post-DHL’s freight forwarding unit has continued – today the German group ...
News / XPO Logistics stays bullish, despite $15m hit from client bankruptcy
The bankruptcy of UK high street retailer House of Fraser dented XPO Logistics’ quarterly profits ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes