The recycling business Headlines
Recommends / UK plastics recycling under investigation for fraud and corruption
Six UK plastic waste exporters have had their licences suspended or cancelled in the past ...
Recommends / China government set on total ban on scrap imports
While carriers nervously wait to see how the unfolding trade war between the US and ...
News / Container lines will feel the pinch as China restricts import of waste for recycling
Container shipping lines could lose around 5m teu of cargo a year following the recent import ...
Recommends / As China goes greener, people, businesses and nations will feel the pinch
This year sees China begins a greener era. According to this Quartz report, the world’s ...
Recommends / China's environment ministry to 'encourage' more recycling
Intrinsically connected to the ban on imported paper, cardboard and plastic scrap products in China, ...
News / China crackdown on quality of waste imports a blow to recycling sector
China’s Ministry of Environmental Protection (MEP) has rejected claims that the government’s radical steps to ...
News / Shipping lines reluctant to give up 'the old ways' and go digital in the blockchain revolution
Six months after the implementation of verified gross mass (VGM) requirements, traditional anxieties in the freight ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
- 5.CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
- 1. Alex@coollogisticsconference.com on Four trophies for The Loadstar specialists at Seahorse journalism awards 2018
- 2. Andreas Kout on E-commerce revenue up, but traditional services bring Clipper more profit
- 3. Kevin Tovey on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Paul Clifton on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 5. Graham on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive