The recycling business Headlines
Recommends / UK plastics recycling under investigation for fraud and corruption
Six UK plastic waste exporters have had their licences suspended or cancelled in the past ...
Recommends / China government set on total ban on scrap imports
While carriers nervously wait to see how the unfolding trade war between the US and ...
News / Container lines will feel the pinch as China restricts import of waste for recycling
Container shipping lines could lose around 5m teu of cargo a year following the recent import ...
Recommends / As China goes greener, people, businesses and nations will feel the pinch
This year sees China begins a greener era. According to this Quartz report, the world’s ...
Recommends / China's environment ministry to 'encourage' more recycling
Intrinsically connected to the ban on imported paper, cardboard and plastic scrap products in China, ...
News / China crackdown on quality of waste imports a blow to recycling sector
China’s Ministry of Environmental Protection (MEP) has rejected claims that the government’s radical steps to ...
News / Shipping lines reluctant to give up 'the old ways' and go digital in the blockchain revolution
Six months after the implementation of verified gross mass (VGM) requirements, traditional anxieties in the freight ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 5.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 1. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 2. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 3. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 4. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 5. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links