The second life of Li & Fung Headlines
News / Logistics the star performer as Li & Fung predicts a tough road ahead
Hong Kong apparel sourcing and logistics firm Li & Fung is warning 2017 is likely to ...
Comment / Analysis: Fortune favours the brave, but will Li & Fung heed the warning signs?
“During these turbulent times, our business foundation remains solid” – Li & Fung chief executive ...
Recommends / Billionaire brothers see no turnaround for the global economy
More depressing news this week came out of Hong Kong, where sourcing giant Li & ...
News / Li & Fung starts to reap the benefits of its major expansion in the logistics sector
Nearly a year after becoming a more logistics-focused company, Li & Fung is beginning to ...
Li & Fung closer to sale of its branding business and a return to logistics roots
Hong Kong-based sourcing and logistics giant Li & Fung moved a step closer to splitting ...
News / Li & Fung transforms into a sea freight forwarder with China Container Line buy
One of the world’s largest retail sourcing companies, Hong Kong-based Li & Fung, is set ...
Recommends / Li & Fung highlights need for change in the supply chain
Li & Fung’s director of government affairs certainly struck a committed tone this week in ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes