The second life of Li & Fung Headlines
News / Logistics the star performer as Li & Fung predicts a tough road ahead
Hong Kong apparel sourcing and logistics firm Li & Fung is warning 2017 is likely to ...
Comment / Analysis: Fortune favours the brave, but will Li & Fung heed the warning signs?
“During these turbulent times, our business foundation remains solid” – Li & Fung chief executive ...
Recommends / Billionaire brothers see no turnaround for the global economy
More depressing news this week came out of Hong Kong, where sourcing giant Li & ...
News / Li & Fung starts to reap the benefits of its major expansion in the logistics sector
Nearly a year after becoming a more logistics-focused company, Li & Fung is beginning to ...
Li & Fung closer to sale of its branding business and a return to logistics roots
Hong Kong-based sourcing and logistics giant Li & Fung moved a step closer to splitting ...
News / Li & Fung transforms into a sea freight forwarder with China Container Line buy
One of the world’s largest retail sourcing companies, Hong Kong-based Li & Fung, is set ...
Recommends / Li & Fung highlights need for change in the supply chain
Li & Fung’s director of government affairs certainly struck a committed tone this week in ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. email@example.com on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 3. Mark Reid on Dnata to build major cargo handling facility at Heathrow, as Hactl goes solar in HK
- 4. Jeremy David Young on Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5. email@example.com on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?