The second life of Li & Fung Headlines
News / Logistics the star performer as Li & Fung predicts a tough road ahead
Hong Kong apparel sourcing and logistics firm Li & Fung is warning 2017 is likely to ...
Comment / Analysis: Fortune favours the brave, but will Li & Fung heed the warning signs?
“During these turbulent times, our business foundation remains solid” – Li & Fung chief executive ...
Recommends / Billionaire brothers see no turnaround for the global economy
More depressing news this week came out of Hong Kong, where sourcing giant Li & ...
News / Li & Fung starts to reap the benefits of its major expansion in the logistics sector
Nearly a year after becoming a more logistics-focused company, Li & Fung is beginning to ...
Li & Fung closer to sale of its branding business and a return to logistics roots
Hong Kong-based sourcing and logistics giant Li & Fung moved a step closer to splitting ...
News / Li & Fung transforms into a sea freight forwarder with China Container Line buy
One of the world’s largest retail sourcing companies, Hong Kong-based Li & Fung, is set ...
Recommends / Li & Fung highlights need for change in the supply chain
Li & Fung’s director of government affairs certainly struck a committed tone this week in ...
- 1.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV