The shirts on our backs Headlines
Recommends / How to get your supply chain on the front foot amid Brexit
Interesting feature from trade publication Just Style on the challenges facing UK apparel producers as ...
People / Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
Sri Lankan 3PL Expo Freight (EFL) has signed up three supply chain industry veterans as ...
Recommends / Amazon patents automated on-demand clothing factory
There’s something going on the apparel industry that is remarkably similar to the “print-on-demand” revolution ...
News / Logistics the star performer as Li & Fung predicts a tough road ahead
Hong Kong apparel sourcing and logistics firm Li & Fung is warning 2017 is likely to ...
News / UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
THE Alliance appears to have forgotten UK apparel shippers in the reorganisation of its Asia-Europe ...
Recommends / M&S turnaround plan fails to win over investors
Marks & Spencer’s third-quarter results show little sign of reversing the firm’s declining fortunes, with a 5.9% ...
News / Glimmer of light for Bangladesh's desperate apparel shippers as port plan makes headway
There may be a gleam of light in the tunnel for shippers exhausted by years of ...
People / Liz O'Neill replaces David Love as Levi Strauss chief supply chain officer
Leading American apparel brand Levi Strauss & Co has appointed a new chief supply chain ...
Comment / Analysis: Fortune favours the brave, but will Li & Fung heed the warning signs?
“During these turbulent times, our business foundation remains solid” – Li & Fung chief executive ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared