The shirts on our backs Headlines
News / Rising minimum wage puts pressure on Cambodia's garment export industry
Garment workers in Cambodia will see their wages increase 11% this year, but this will put further ...
Recommends / Fashion 'responsible for more carbon emissions than international flights'
There are always two sides to every story, and while there’s no doubt that the ...
Recommends / How to get your supply chain on the front foot amid Brexit
Interesting feature from trade publication Just Style on the challenges facing UK apparel producers as ...
News / Gulf carriers add capacity as Cambodian air cargo exports soar
The major Gulf carriers have boosted capacity at Phnom Penh Airport during a strong first-half ...
People / Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
Sri Lankan 3PL Expo Freight (EFL) has signed up three supply chain industry veterans as ...
Recommends / Amazon patents automated on-demand clothing factory
There’s something going on the apparel industry that is remarkably similar to the “print-on-demand” revolution ...
News / Logistics the star performer as Li & Fung predicts a tough road ahead
Hong Kong apparel sourcing and logistics firm Li & Fung is warning 2017 is likely to ...
News / UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
THE Alliance appears to have forgotten UK apparel shippers in the reorganisation of its Asia-Europe ...
Recommends / M&S turnaround plan fails to win over investors
Marks & Spencer’s third-quarter results show little sign of reversing the firm’s declining fortunes, with a 5.9% ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion