The shirts on our backs Headlines
Recommends / Amazon patents automated on-demand clothing factory
There’s something going on the apparel industry that is remarkably similar to the “print-on-demand” revolution ...
News / UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
THE Alliance appears to have forgotten UK apparel shippers in the reorganisation of its Asia-Europe ...
Recommends / M&S turnaround plan fails to win over investors
Marks & Spencer’s third-quarter results show little sign of reversing the firm’s declining fortunes, with a 5.9% ...
News / Glimmer of light for Bangladesh's desperate apparel shippers as port plan makes headway
There may be a gleam of light in the tunnel for shippers exhausted by years of ...
People / Liz O'Neill replaces David Love as Levi Strauss chief supply chain officer
Leading American apparel brand Levi Strauss & Co has appointed a new chief supply chain ...
Comment / Analysis: Fortune favours the brave, but will Li & Fung heed the warning signs?
“During these turbulent times, our business foundation remains solid” – Li & Fung chief executive ...
News / E-commerce fulfilment the star performer for bullish Clipper Logistics
Revenues from e-commerce fulfilment and logistics is now worth almost the same as traditional freight ...
News / US trade deal with neighbours and higher wages could rip into Cambodia's garment exports
Cambodia’s garment exports could take a hit from the inclusion of neighbouring Vietnam in the ...
Recommends / Cambodian air freight volumes buck global slowdown
News from Cambodia, which last year saw air freight volumes grow 14% due to a ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 2. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. email@example.com on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 4. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs