The shirts on our backs Headlines
Recommends / Amazon patents automated on-demand clothing factory
There’s something going on the apparel industry that is remarkably similar to the “print-on-demand” revolution ...
News / UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
THE Alliance appears to have forgotten UK apparel shippers in the reorganisation of its Asia-Europe ...
Recommends / M&S turnaround plan fails to win over investors
Marks & Spencer’s third-quarter results show little sign of reversing the firm’s declining fortunes, with a 5.9% ...
News / Glimmer of light for Bangladesh's desperate apparel shippers as port plan makes headway
There may be a gleam of light in the tunnel for shippers exhausted by years of ...
People / Liz O'Neill replaces David Love as Levi Strauss chief supply chain officer
Leading American apparel brand Levi Strauss & Co has appointed a new chief supply chain ...
Comment / Analysis: Fortune favours the brave, but will Li & Fung heed the warning signs?
“During these turbulent times, our business foundation remains solid” – Li & Fung chief executive ...
News / E-commerce fulfilment the star performer for bullish Clipper Logistics
Revenues from e-commerce fulfilment and logistics is now worth almost the same as traditional freight ...
News / US trade deal with neighbours and higher wages could rip into Cambodia's garment exports
Cambodia’s garment exports could take a hit from the inclusion of neighbouring Vietnam in the ...
Recommends / Cambodian air freight volumes buck global slowdown
News from Cambodia, which last year saw air freight volumes grow 14% due to a ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 3.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 4.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. Andy Lane on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 3. email@example.com on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts