The ULCV knock-on effect Headlines
Recommends / Maersk Line quietly adds world’s largest containership to its fleet
Splash 24/7 reports that the first of Maersk’s 11-strong series of second-generation Triple-E vessels has ...
News / Port and container terminal consolidation can mitigate the impact of ULCVs
Port and terminal consolidation is the “only long-term answer” to mitigate the impact of fewer ...
News / North Europe ports still await final call list from new container shipping alliances
Just 12 weeks before THE Alliance is launched on the Asia-North Europe container shipping trade, the UK ports ...
News / Shipping charter market set to sink lower with more ULCVs due to be delivered
Larger containerships are increasingly being consigned to hot or cold lay-up in harbours around the ...
News / Container terminal operators can't invest if shipping alliances squeeze prices too tight
Heavy-handed negotiating tactics by container alliances could drive down future port investments if terminal operators ...
News / Global Shippers Forum and World Shipping Council clash over liner consolidation
Liner shipping lobbyist the World Shipping Council has rejected claims from the Global Shippers Forum that competition ...
News / Maersk refines fleet of second-generation Triple-E box ships to carry 20,000 teu
Maersk Line’s 11 second generation Triple-E class vessels, due to be delivered from April next ...
Recommends / Felixstowe digs in to be ready for more ULCVs
A report from the East Anglian Times says that the UK’s biggest container port at ...
Recommends / Why LA spent a quarter-million to lure CMA CGM megaship
DailyBreeze has posed an interesting question: was the port of Los Angeles right to shell ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 2. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. email@example.com on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 4. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs