The weather report Headlines
Recommends / Hong Kong awaits its own super storm as US east coast braces for Florence
Hurricane Florence maybe taking all the news coverage, but super typhoon Mangkhat is set to ...
Recommends / Hurricane Florence driving 'life-threatening' conditions toward US east coast
Freight shipments could be delayed on the US east coast this week, which is expecting ...
News / Shippers hit by trucker shortage and bad weather pushing up transport costs
Shippers are fearing for their bottom lines amid claims the US truck driver shortage will ...
Recommends / 'Code red' storm causes Dutch and German transport chaos
Ports and airports across northern Europe are facing chaos today as the storm, which began last night, ...
Recommends / First winter storm of 2018: 3,600 flights cancelled and airports close
Not even global warming wants to help the incumbent US administration, with airlines having had ...
News / A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
“Quite literally, this is now the perfect storm.” Continued strong air freight demand and the resulting ...
News / Irma wreakes havoc in the Caribbean and threatens Florida's orange crop
Cargo in Florida, Georgia and the Caribbean is expected to suffer delays following the devastation ...
News / Carriers and ports warn customers of closures as Irma makes its way to the US
As Hurricane Irma continues to hurtle its way to the US, it has already caused ...
Recommends / Typhoon Meranti hits Xiamen airport and Kaohsiung port
Xiamen Airport has been badly damaged by Typhoon Meranti, according to Flightglobal. While there is ...
- 1.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 2.Group's cargo airlines may suffer as angry brokers hit back at Volga-Dnepr snub
- 3.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.K+N debuts blockchain solution for containers – 'with more to come'
- 1. Hans-Henrik Hansen on Maersk warns customers they must help pay its bigger fuel bills after 2020
- 2. Alex Lennane on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 3. Willi R. on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 4. Jim on UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 5. Malc on 'Port technology the key to unlocking efficiency and smoother supply chains'