The weather report Headlines
Recommends / Hong Kong awaits its own super storm as US east coast braces for Florence
Hurricane Florence maybe taking all the news coverage, but super typhoon Mangkhat is set to ...
Recommends / Hurricane Florence driving 'life-threatening' conditions toward US east coast
Freight shipments could be delayed on the US east coast this week, which is expecting ...
News / Beast from the east plays havoc with transport, but ports fight back
Severe weather hit UK supply chains this week, with several ports closing or suspending services ...
News / Shippers hit by trucker shortage and bad weather pushing up transport costs
Shippers are fearing for their bottom lines amid claims the US truck driver shortage will ...
Recommends / 'Code red' storm causes Dutch and German transport chaos
Ports and airports across northern Europe are facing chaos today as the storm, which began last night, ...
Recommends / First winter storm of 2018: 3,600 flights cancelled and airports close
Not even global warming wants to help the incumbent US administration, with airlines having had ...
News / A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
“Quite literally, this is now the perfect storm.” Continued strong air freight demand and the resulting ...
News / Irma wreakes havoc in the Caribbean and threatens Florida's orange crop
Cargo in Florida, Georgia and the Caribbean is expected to suffer delays following the devastation ...
News / Carriers and ports warn customers of closures as Irma makes its way to the US
As Hurricane Irma continues to hurtle its way to the US, it has already caused ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe