TIACA ACF 2018 Headlines
Comment / TIACA: 'This year was about survival – next year, see our value proposition'
The reports of TIACA’s impending death have been grossly exaggerated – to misquote Mark Twain. There ...
News / Forwarders need to share data and stop 'hijacking the supply chain'
Forwarders need to rein back their “monopolistic” tendencies and learn how to collaborate and share data ...
News / Bugs – could be the biggest issue in container shipping since VGM
The Global Shippers’ Forum (GSF) has warned that the “biggest issue since VGM [container weighing]” ...
News / Can Flexport keep advancing as the US-China trade war rages overhead?
“The outside world has become fixated on Flexport.” So said Steve Walker, founder of SBS Worldwide ...
News / Forwarders must meet digital disrupters head on and adapt, or sink
Forwarders have the power to keep wannabe disrupters at bay and create advantages for themselves – ...
News / Shake-up for ground handling as WFS founder launches Transborder Aviation network
The ground handling market – and e-commerce – is set for a makeover with the formation of ...
News / New course for TIACA ACF as Messe Munchen takes over the pilot's seat
There’s been a bit of a shake up in the air cargo conference scene – first ...
Multimodal Americas joins TIACA's Air Cargo Forum 2018 in Toronto
Multimodal Americas is a new event for the North American Supply Chain, Logistics and Transportation ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe