People / Sebastian Scholte and Steven Polmans take the reins at TIACA
Chief executive of Jan de Rijk Sebastian Scholte has been appointed chairman of The International ...
News / Launch of TIACA tool to help air cargo raise standards and performance
Transparency and standards in air cargo are under increasing internal scrutiny as the sector looks to ...
News / Air cargo must innovate and co-operate to fly in today's digital landscape
If air freight is to sustain its place within future supply chains, the sector must remove ...
People / Astral and Celebi Delhi chiefs join TIACA board
Astral Aviation’s Sanjeev Gadhia and Celebi Delhi Cargo Terminal CEO Ramesh Mamidala have joined TIACA’s ...
News / Teamwork the key to Africa's air cargo sector achieving its potential
Collaboration and investment is key to boosting African air freight, for the continent continues to miss ...
Comment / TIACA raises fees as SecGen-elect Vladimir Zubkov unveils his vision for the future
TIACA has propelled itself back into the news this week, first with the announcement that ...
People / 'A good choice' – TIACA unveils new secretary general Vladimir Zubkov
Speculation over who will be the next secretary general of TIACA has ended with the announcement ...
People / Steven Polmans goes a step further to boost air cargo, joining TIACA board
One of the air cargo industry’s most stalwart supporters, Brussels Airport Cargo chief Steven Polmans, ...
People / TIACA secretary general Doug Brittin to retire
Doug Brittin, TIACA secretary general since 2013, has advised the board of directors that he ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 4.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 2. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 5. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development