Comment / TIACA raises fees as SecGen-elect Vladimir Zubkov unveils his vision for the future
TIACA has propelled itself back into the news this week, first with the announcement that ...
People / 'A good choice' – TIACA unveils new secretary general Vladimir Zubkov
Speculation over who will be the next secretary general of TIACA has ended with the announcement ...
People / Steven Polmans goes a step further to boost air cargo, joining TIACA board
One of the air cargo industry’s most stalwart supporters, Brussels Airport Cargo chief Steven Polmans, ...
People / TIACA secretary general Doug Brittin to retire
Doug Brittin, TIACA secretary general since 2013, has advised the board of directors that he ...
Recommends / 2016 air cargo round-table: new layer of complexity clouds the picture
There’s an interesting and concise ’round-table’ interview with TIACA’s Doug Brittin, US Airforwarders’ Brandon Fried ...
News / Shippers want transparency in air freight bookings and to deal direct with airlines
Shippers should be allowed more access to airlines to book directly, according to the new ...
People / TIACA's new forum to hear the 'missing' voice of the shipper
TIACA has established a Shippers’ Advisory Council in a bid to ensure that shippers are ...
People / TIACA appoints FedEx's Frank Newman to the board as Sarah Prosser steps down
Another day, another new board member at TIACA. Frank Newman, managing director of FedEx Services, ...
TIACA summit focuses on supply chain strategies
TIACA’s annual Executive Summit provides industry leaders with an ideal format to discuss issues that ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Analysis: FedEx may have to compromise between growth and profitability
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers