News / Rebranded Tiaca is no 'spent force' and is good for air cargo, says chairman
Tiaca chairman Sebastiaan Scholte has denied claims that Tiaca is a “spent force”. Mr Scholte’s response follows claims ...
Comment / It's make or break in the air cargo industry: it's time to talk TIACA
If ever there was an organisation that stirs opinions and passions, it is TIACA. The amount ...
People / Sebastian Scholte and Steven Polmans take the reins at TIACA
Chief executive of Jan de Rijk Sebastian Scholte has been appointed chairman of The International ...
News / Forwarders who fear the digital age should 'get out now'
The growing global middle class will lead to more products coming to market and therefore more ...
News / Launch of TIACA tool to help air cargo raise standards and performance
Transparency and standards in air cargo are under increasing internal scrutiny as the sector looks to ...
News / Air cargo must innovate and co-operate to fly in today's digital landscape
If air freight is to sustain its place within future supply chains, the sector must remove ...
People / Astral and Celebi Delhi chiefs join TIACA board
Astral Aviation’s Sanjeev Gadhia and Celebi Delhi Cargo Terminal CEO Ramesh Mamidala have joined TIACA’s ...
News / Teamwork the key to Africa's air cargo sector achieving its potential
Collaboration and investment is key to boosting African air freight, for the continent continues to miss ...
Comment / TIACA raises fees as SecGen-elect Vladimir Zubkov unveils his vision for the future
TIACA has propelled itself back into the news this week, first with the announcement that ...
People / 'A good choice' – TIACA unveils new secretary general Vladimir Zubkov
Speculation over who will be the next secretary general of TIACA has ended with the announcement ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 3.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 2. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam