People / Tiaca offers the chance to take a 'masterclass' on the air freight industry
Tiaca is advancing its training credentials with a “masterclass” for the air freight industry. Air Cargo ...
Recommends / Kenyan Airports Authority adopts Tiaca cargo service quality tool
Good news for both Tiaca and Kenya. The country’s airport authority (KAA) is adopting Tiaca’s ...
News / Leading air freight operator calls for more from African airports
Astral Aviation founder Sanjeev Gadhia has called on African airports to improve their cargo infrastructure. Air ...
News / Rebranded Tiaca is no 'spent force' and is good for air cargo, says chairman
Tiaca chairman Sebastiaan Scholte has denied claims that Tiaca is a “spent force”. Mr Scholte’s response follows claims ...
Comment / It's make or break in the air cargo industry: it's time to talk TIACA
If ever there was an organisation that stirs opinions and passions, it is TIACA. The amount ...
People / Sebastian Scholte and Steven Polmans take the reins at TIACA
Chief executive of Jan de Rijk Sebastian Scholte has been appointed chairman of The International ...
News / Forwarders who fear the digital age should 'get out now'
The growing global middle class will lead to more products coming to market and therefore more ...
News / Launch of TIACA tool to help air cargo raise standards and performance
Transparency and standards in air cargo are under increasing internal scrutiny as the sector looks to ...
News / Air cargo must innovate and co-operate to fly in today's digital landscape
If air freight is to sustain its place within future supply chains, the sector must remove ...
People / Astral and Celebi Delhi chiefs join TIACA board
Astral Aviation’s Sanjeev Gadhia and Celebi Delhi Cargo Terminal CEO Ramesh Mamidala have joined TIACA’s ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 1. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US
- 5. Steve Webster on Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe