News / Vietnam signs up to ratify international TIR haulage convention
Vietnam’s accession to the international haulage TIR Convention has taken a step closer after it ...
News / IRU quashes complaints about audit that cleared executives of malpractice
Allegations of financial misconduct have continued to dog the International Road Transport Union’s (IRU) executive ...
News / 'Trade drives progress' says IRU, with TIR crucial to Belt & Road initiative
The International Road Transport Union (IRU) has agreements with China’s economic planner and its customs ...
News / 'Trade crossroads' Saudi Arabia signs up to haulage TIR convention
Saudi Arabia has acceded to the international haulage TIR Convention as part of a bid ...
News / A smoother road ahead for freight as India joins TIR Convention
India is set to further simplify its road transport sector after being approved to use the UN ...
News / Report clears top IRU men of financial wrongdoing, but union may have 'misused members' funds
An international road association, the IRU, says allegations of financial misconduct against it, made in April, ...
News / China joins TIR scheme to boost exports travelling the Silk Road to Europe
A fast-trucking service between China and Europe will begin next year after the country became the ...
News / Forwarder ABIPA devises a short-cut to help shippers beat the Russian TIR crisis
Despite the political uncertainty surrounding the economic development of the former Soviet Union nations, Lithuania-based ...
News / Russia extends TIR restrictions to Finnish border as IRU warns of economic pain
It’s not just its actions in Crimea and Ukraine that is causing Russia to fall ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.CMA CGM gradually pushing up its stake in Ceva Logistics
- 5.CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3. email@example.com on 'HMRC can handle post-Brexit declarations, port infrastructure is the bottleneck'
- 4. james w coleman on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 5. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market