News / IRU quashes complaints about audit that cleared executives of malpractice
Allegations of financial misconduct have continued to dog the International Road Transport Union’s (IRU) executive ...
News / 'Trade drives progress' says IRU, with TIR crucial to Belt & Road initiative
The International Road Transport Union (IRU) has agreements with China’s economic planner and its customs ...
News / 'Trade crossroads' Saudi Arabia signs up to haulage TIR convention
Saudi Arabia has acceded to the international haulage TIR Convention as part of a bid ...
News / A smoother road ahead for freight as India joins TIR Convention
India is set to further simplify its road transport sector after being approved to use the UN ...
News / Report clears top IRU men of financial wrongdoing, but union may have 'misused members' funds
An international road association, the IRU, says allegations of financial misconduct against it, made in April, ...
News / China joins TIR scheme to boost exports travelling the Silk Road to Europe
A fast-trucking service between China and Europe will begin next year after the country became the ...
News / Forwarder ABIPA devises a short-cut to help shippers beat the Russian TIR crisis
Despite the political uncertainty surrounding the economic development of the former Soviet Union nations, Lithuania-based ...
News / Russia extends TIR restrictions to Finnish border as IRU warns of economic pain
It’s not just its actions in Crimea and Ukraine that is causing Russia to fall ...
- 1.A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
- 2.Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
- 3.Forwarders claim carriers are controlling capacity to force up air freight rates
- 4.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 5.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 1. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 2. email@example.com on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
- 3. r on Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4. Ryan on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
- 5. Nathanielfoengsang@gmail.com on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites