Recommends / UPS sues EU for $2.1bn after botched veto of TNT bid
UPS is set to return to European courts to win compensation for alleged damages from its ...
Recommends / Russia blamed for 'malicious' cyber attack, as FedEx secures 'visible' customer data
The NotPetya cyber attack that cost businesses like Maersk and FedEx/TNT some $1.2bn, was orchestrated by the ...
News / FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
FedEx could change its integration plans for TNT following last month’s Petya cyber attack, admitting ...
News / Cyber attack victims Maersk and TNT find ways to keep customers' cargo moving
Maersk, APM Terminals and TNT are working hard to get their operations back on track ...
News / Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
First-quarter air freight volumes at Budapest Airport rose 20.8% year-on-year, driven by growth in Hungarian manufacturing. Total ...
News / FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
Extra costs associated with the acquisition of the “severely under-invested” TNT hit FedEx’s third-quarter results, it announced today. Adjusted ...
People / Carousel appoints Andrew Lowery as head of national operations
UK logistics provider Carousel has appointed Andrew Lowery as its head of national operations. Mr Lowery ...
Recommends / FedEx lifts outlook after buying TNT Express
The Wall Street Journal provides the lowdown on FedEx’s first interim results since it completed ...
Comment / Analysis: FedEx investors balance new European footprint against domestic business risk
On a call with analysts last week, FedEx executives acknowledged they needed a “crystal ball” ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 5.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 1. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 2. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 3. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 4. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 5. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links