News / Cyber attack victims Maersk and TNT find ways to keep customers' cargo moving
Maersk, APM Terminals and TNT are working hard to get their operations back on track ...
News / Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
First-quarter air freight volumes at Budapest Airport rose 20.8% year-on-year, driven by growth in Hungarian manufacturing. Total ...
News / FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
Extra costs associated with the acquisition of the “severely under-invested” TNT hit FedEx’s third-quarter results, it announced today. Adjusted ...
People / Carousel appoints Andrew Lowery as head of national operations
UK logistics provider Carousel has appointed Andrew Lowery as its head of national operations. Mr Lowery ...
Recommends / FedEx lifts outlook after buying TNT Express
The Wall Street Journal provides the lowdown on FedEx’s first interim results since it completed ...
Comment / Analysis: FedEx investors balance new European footprint against domestic business risk
On a call with analysts last week, FedEx executives acknowledged they needed a “crystal ball” ...
Recommends / FedEx CEO Smith on TNT merger: ‘two plus two equals seven’
FedEx has said it will tread carefully with TNT’s brand in Europe, which in some ...
People / Another senior executive quits TNT: UK B2B express chief Marianne Culver
In an indication that things could be changing fast at TNT, Marianne Culver, UK managing ...
Comment / TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
TNT staff face an uncertain future following FedEx’s takeover last week, according to sources close ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
- 4.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam