News / Cyber attack victims Maersk and TNT find ways to keep customers' cargo moving
Maersk, APM Terminals and TNT are working hard to get their operations back on track ...
News / Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
First-quarter air freight volumes at Budapest Airport rose 20.8% year-on-year, driven by growth in Hungarian manufacturing. Total ...
News / FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
Extra costs associated with the acquisition of the “severely under-invested” TNT hit FedEx’s third-quarter results, it announced today. Adjusted ...
People / Carousel appoints Andrew Lowery as head of national operations
UK logistics provider Carousel has appointed Andrew Lowery as its head of national operations. Mr Lowery ...
Recommends / FedEx lifts outlook after buying TNT Express
The Wall Street Journal provides the lowdown on FedEx’s first interim results since it completed ...
Comment / Analysis: FedEx investors balance new European footprint against domestic business risk
On a call with analysts last week, FedEx executives acknowledged they needed a “crystal ball” ...
Recommends / FedEx CEO Smith on TNT merger: ‘two plus two equals seven’
FedEx has said it will tread carefully with TNT’s brand in Europe, which in some ...
People / Another senior executive quits TNT: UK B2B express chief Marianne Culver
In an indication that things could be changing fast at TNT, Marianne Culver, UK managing ...
Comment / TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
TNT staff face an uncertain future following FedEx’s takeover last week, according to sources close ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Najma Qureshi on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 2. Gunther Ginckels on Port of Antwerp forms action committee to tackle ongoing barge congestion
- 3. Seetah Kowlessur on Comment: how logistics service providers can stand out in a tender
- 4. Mubin Mondal on Jeremy Nixon named CEO to lead management of Japan's Ocean Network Express
- 5. Luc Castera on Digitisation will bring a new era for shipping, but only 'the fittest' will survive