TOC Americas 2012 Headlines
Flower shippers look to stick the petal in the metal
It’s not all bad news coming from the icy reefer trades. The container industry’s doldrums ...
Shippers reveal concerns over the arrival of big box ships
Despite the cost-saving arguments used to support orders of super post-Panamax boxships, carriers are far ...
Panama Canal set to talk tolls with carriers as expansion nears completion
Talks are due to start next week between the Panama Canal Authority (ACP) and the ...
LA-Long Beach strike ends - backlog to continue into next year
The 14 strike-hit container terminals in the US west coast ports of Los Angeles and ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 2. email@example.com on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 3. Simon George on MSC opts for Traxens technology to create 50,000 'smart' containers
- 4. John Luis on Forwarders urge carriers to put freighters into India
- 5. LawrenceTeh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees