TOC Americas 2012 Headlines
Flower shippers look to stick the petal in the metal
It’s not all bad news coming from the icy reefer trades. The container industry’s doldrums ...
Shippers reveal concerns over the arrival of big box ships
Despite the cost-saving arguments used to support orders of super post-Panamax boxships, carriers are far ...
Panama Canal set to talk tolls with carriers as expansion nears completion
Talks are due to start next week between the Panama Canal Authority (ACP) and the ...
LA-Long Beach strike ends - backlog to continue into next year
The 14 strike-hit container terminals in the US west coast ports of Los Angeles and ...
- 1.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 4.Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 5.Southampton hits back at haulier claims of container logjams at the port
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion