TOC Americas 2012 Headlines
Flower shippers look to stick the petal in the metal
It’s not all bad news coming from the icy reefer trades. The container industry’s doldrums ...
Shippers reveal concerns over the arrival of big box ships
Despite the cost-saving arguments used to support orders of super post-Panamax boxships, carriers are far ...
Panama Canal set to talk tolls with carriers as expansion nears completion
Talks are due to start next week between the Panama Canal Authority (ACP) and the ...
LA-Long Beach strike ends - backlog to continue into next year
The 14 strike-hit container terminals in the US west coast ports of Los Angeles and ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 3.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: Panalpina creating a buzz unseen since Mr McLean invented containers
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe