TOC Americas 2012 Headlines
Flower shippers look to stick the petal in the metal
It’s not all bad news coming from the icy reefer trades. The container industry’s doldrums ...
Shippers reveal concerns over the arrival of big box ships
Despite the cost-saving arguments used to support orders of super post-Panamax boxships, carriers are far ...
Panama Canal set to talk tolls with carriers as expansion nears completion
Talks are due to start next week between the Panama Canal Authority (ACP) and the ...
LA-Long Beach strike ends - backlog to continue into next year
The 14 strike-hit container terminals in the US west coast ports of Los Angeles and ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 3.Customers warned arrival of Maersk Honam containers could be delayed for months
- 4.Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
- 5.Maersk CFO Jakob Stausholm in shock resignation over reorganisation
- 1. email@example.com on Education the key to preventing dangerous links in e-commerce supply chains
- 2. Ross Delaney on If sea freight has teu and feu, why doesn't air freight have meu and leu?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding