TOC Americas 2016 Headlines
News / Overcapacity may hit Caribbean transhipment ports following Panama Canal expansion
The Panama Canal expansion has raised fears that the container terminal industry in Latin America and ...
News / Latin line pours cold water on rumours of wider box shipping cooperation
One of the largest shipping lines in Latin America has poured scorn on the idea ...
News / Extra ships slow to book via Panama Canal as Suez tries to lure back traffic with rebates
Less than half a year since the opening of the expanded Panama Canal, large amounts ...
Come to Cancun: TOC Americas 2016
TOC Americas is a market-focused conference & exhibition which takes place annually in one of ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Maersk suffers a cyber attack causing IT systems to fail
- 4.Air freight shippers hit as volcanic ash plume hits transpacific capacity
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. R.GOPIKRISHNAN on GST will bring new opportunities for logistics firms with local knowledge
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 3. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 4. email@example.com on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?