TOC Americas 2018 Headlines
News / There must be a 'win-win' element in container line service contracts
Container carriers and customers need to work together to develop annual contracts that ensure shippers ...
News / Evolving market could lead to 'dangerous' overcapacity in Caribbean box terminals
Use of outdated data and an under-appreciation of the way the container shipping market in ...
News / The downside for carriers and terminals of a digital supply chain
While every shipping company in the world appears to be developing some form of digital ...
News / China-US trade war straining the links in global supply chains
The failure of shipping lines to make a profit and terminal operators reporting declining profitability ...
News / Container shipping alliances now planning to set course for Latin America trades
The major deepsea alliances could begin to extend their joint service network to secondary north-south ...
News / Revitalised Panama Canal now eyes expansion of port and logistics capacity
Following a strong year in terms of growth in vessel transits, the Panama Canal Authority ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: The Panama Canal
Since it opened its enlarged locks, the Panama Canal has won back all its market ...
TOC Americas to take off in Panama
The Americas event for people who own, move & handle containerised cargo TOC Americas is part ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe