TOC Asia 2018 Headlines
News / Shippers push carriers toward bespoke container services to boost reliability
Shippers exasperated by a reduction in container lines’ service quality and reliability suggested to delegates at this ...
News / Bigger ships and bigger ports an opening for 3PLs to revolutionise supply chains
While the consolidation of liner shipping companies into larger alliances and associated deployment of larger vessels ...
News / PSA unveils digital platform Calista to boost connectivity with shippers and 3PLs
Singapore port operator PSA and logistics software developer CrimsonLogic today released a new trade platform ...
TOC Asia 2018 revisits Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
TOC Asia is a market-focused conference & exhibition which takes place annually in one of ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs