TOC Asia 2018 Headlines
News / Shippers push carriers toward bespoke container services to boost reliability
Shippers exasperated by a reduction in container lines’ service quality and reliability suggested to delegates at this ...
News / Bigger ships and bigger ports an opening for 3PLs to revolutionise supply chains
While the consolidation of liner shipping companies into larger alliances and associated deployment of larger vessels ...
News / PSA unveils digital platform Calista to boost connectivity with shippers and 3PLs
Singapore port operator PSA and logistics software developer CrimsonLogic today released a new trade platform ...
TOC Asia 2018 revisits Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
TOC Asia is a market-focused conference & exhibition which takes place annually in one of ...
- 1.Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2.CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
- 3.Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 4.MSC to axe prestigious Eagle service as pressure grows on transpacific rates
- 5.Delays at Felixstowe push Hamburg Süd to switch services to Southampton
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
- 2. email@example.com on Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 4. Charles evans on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 5. Jeff on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule