TOC Europe 2018 Headlines
News / Competition red tape may tie major carriers in too many knots for more M&A
The era of large-scale consolidation among the major container carriers is likely at an end, delegates ...
News / Ports and their equipment suppliers aim to set standards for a hi-tech future
The disconnect between container ports and the industry that supplies its equipment could be partially ...
News / Knowledge is key in the supply chain's battle to keep out counterfeit goods
Efforts to curtail the supply chain of counterfeit goods should be part of the everyday ...
News / Hamburg and Rotterdam lead the way in call for data sharing among ports
Two of Europe’s largest container gateways, Rotterdam and Hamburg, today revealed that they have been involved in ‘unprecedented ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'