TOC Europe 2018 Headlines
News / Competition red tape may tie major carriers in too many knots for more M&A
The era of large-scale consolidation among the major container carriers is likely at an end, delegates ...
News / Ports and their equipment suppliers aim to set standards for a hi-tech future
The disconnect between container ports and the industry that supplies its equipment could be partially ...
News / Knowledge is key in the supply chain's battle to keep out counterfeit goods
Efforts to curtail the supply chain of counterfeit goods should be part of the everyday ...
News / Hamburg and Rotterdam lead the way in call for data sharing among ports
Two of Europe’s largest container gateways, Rotterdam and Hamburg, today revealed that they have been involved in ‘unprecedented ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.CMA CGM gradually pushing up its stake in Ceva Logistics
- 5.CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'HMRC can handle post-Brexit declarations, port infrastructure is the bottleneck'
- 4. james w coleman on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 5. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market