Toll Holdings Headlines
People / Thomas Knudsen named as Toll Group global forwarding president
Toll Group has appointed ex-Damco Asia-Pacific chief Thomas Knudsen as president of its global forwarding ...
People / SingPost names Toll Holdings' Paul Coutts as its new chief executive
SingPost has appointed Paul Coutts as its new chief executive, 12 months after the resignation of ...
Recommends / Aeon turns to Japan Post for Asian shipments
Here is the principal reason that Japan Post bought Australia’s Toll Holdings for such an ...
Recommends / Virgin Australia deal with TNT will boost FedEx footprint in Oz
Virgin Australia has won a contract to provide TNT Express with air freight in Australia. ...
Recommends / Virgin Australia establishes cargo unit as Toll Holdings switches to Qantas
Virgin Australia is to form a new cargo arm on July 1 after losing its ...
News / Economics can be 'just a detail' when Japanese firms pull the M&A trigger
Japanese firms rarely show financial discipline in mergers and acquisitions (M&A). When they have plenty ...
News / Questions raised over operator valuations after Toll and APL Logistics takeovers
Questions are being raised on company valuations in the industry after two large merger and ...
News / Analysts query Japan Post's bid to buy Toll Group for $5.1bn
The logistics sector is set to see one of the largest acquisitions to date after ...
Recommends / Toll Holdings suffers freighter crash
Happily, this morning’s freighter crash in Solomon Islands, led to no casualties. The 737-300 freighter ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion