Tomorrow's world... is here today Headlines
News / XPO Logistics gives customers an 'augmented' view of their online buy
In a move that deepens the relationship between 3PLs and their e-commerce customers’ customer – ...
LongRead / Technology and innovation at the tipping point
We are at the tipping point. Technology cannot be ignored – even in old, traditional industries. ...
Comment / Air cargo must adopt truly open modern standards and accelerate adoption
Inspired by The Loadstar’s recent interview with Lufthansa Cargo’s Alexis von Hoensbroech, the founder of ...
News / CMA CGM and PSA in hi-tech tie-up to support start-ups targeting digital solutions
CMA CGM continues to push digitisation in container shipping via an agreement this week with global port operator ...
News / Panalpina launches pilot schemes to trial potential of blockchain in logistics
Panalpina is to pilot applications for blockchain in logistics in an attempt to understand the potential ...
News / Fear of missing out is driving supply chain technology revolution
“The future is here – it’s just not evenly distributed.” As the supply chain ponders the ...
News / 'Fear of being first' may be the biggest hurdle for blockchain in logistics
Internal resistance, or fear of being first, could be one of the most challenging aspects ...
Bluetooth technology a new wave of transformation for air cargo
Bluetooth enabled track-and-trace technology is set to transform the air cargo industry. According to Ranger Aerospace ...
News / Eximchain develops public blockchain to give logistics SMEs legitimacy
Eximchain has secured $20m in funding to develop what it claims is the first “public ...
- 1.Analysis: days of reckoning loom for AP Møller Maersk & Hapag-Lloyd
- 2.NCA eyes sale of 747-400 freighters as it counts the cost of summer flight ban
- 3.Forwarding business a star performer for DP-DHL in the third quarter
- 4.Sky Lease Cargo 747-400F goes off runway at Halifax, causing significant damage
- 5.London Gateway wins 2M Asia-Europe service as Maersk tries to reduce 'unexpected disruptions'
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Bigger is not better in box shipping, say shippers who want better service
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Bigger is not better in box shipping, say shippers who want better service
- 3. Subbarao on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. Salman Nisar Mr. on Italian air freight veterans take on new challenges
- 5. mike sales on Logistics must attract a more diverse workforce, or lose out on 'good minds'