Tomorrow's world... is here today Headlines
Recommends / Venture capitalists find another big-money market to upend: shipping
While there are some points in this article that any Loadstar reader – or in ...
People / Exoskeletons give more power to Geodis workers' elbows
In one of those curious incidences where life imitates art, Geodis has introduced the use ...
Recommends / Boeing shortens supply chain with 3D-printed parts for 787
So the really interesting part of this story, for the logistics industry, is at the ...
Recommends / The end-to-end autonomous supply chain… is here?
Here’s a pretty complete rundown of the all the drones, self-driving trucks and other projects ...
News / Astral cargo drone management system scoops IATA innovation award
Astral Aviation today won IATA’s innovation award of $20,000 to help it develop an airspace ...
News / More logistics operators opt for better supply chain visibility via technology
Big data is helping logistics companies increase shipment visibility. Logistics and rail wagon hire operator VTG ...
Recommends / Amateur Hyperloop designers face off on SpaceX’s mile-long test track
Netherlands’ Delft University clinched top honours for its hyperloop pod during the inaugural test on ...
Recommends / Check out how scientists are building the next-generation logistics industry
What do a neurogeneticist, a particle physicist and someone trained in structural bioinformatics have in ...
News / DHL robots Sawyer and Baxter: 'not here to replace but work alongside' human colleagues
DHL employees may be getting an unusual Christmas present, following the European trial of “collaborative” warehouse robots. Supplied ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. stephen webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Alex Lennane on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 4. Malcolm on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 5. T Carter on Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers