Tomorrow's world... is here today Headlines
Recommends / VPLP Design launches Oceanwings, a rigid sail for commercial craft
Despite superior aerodynamism, rigid sails have been hindered in the past by their very nature. ...
Recommends / Venture capitalists find another big-money market to upend: shipping
While there are some points in this article that any Loadstar reader – or in ...
People / Exoskeletons give more power to Geodis workers' elbows
In one of those curious incidences where life imitates art, Geodis has introduced the use ...
Recommends / Boeing shortens supply chain with 3D-printed parts for 787
So the really interesting part of this story, for the logistics industry, is at the ...
Recommends / The end-to-end autonomous supply chain… is here?
Here’s a pretty complete rundown of the all the drones, self-driving trucks and other projects ...
News / Astral cargo drone management system scoops IATA innovation award
Astral Aviation today won IATA’s innovation award of $20,000 to help it develop an airspace ...
News / More logistics operators opt for better supply chain visibility via technology
Big data is helping logistics companies increase shipment visibility. Logistics and rail wagon hire operator VTG ...
Recommends / Amateur Hyperloop designers face off on SpaceX’s mile-long test track
Netherlands’ Delft University clinched top honours for its hyperloop pod during the inaugural test on ...
Recommends / Check out how scientists are building the next-generation logistics industry
What do a neurogeneticist, a particle physicist and someone trained in structural bioinformatics have in ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.More container shipping M&A activity expected as smaller carriers try to keep up
- 4.Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 2. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 3. email@example.com on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
- 5. Hugh Sutherland on New guidelines for UK courts could push hauliers into bankruptcy