Tomorrow's world... is here today Headlines
News / XPO Logistics gives customers an 'augmented' view of their online buy
In a move that deepens the relationship between 3PLs and their e-commerce customers’ customer – ...
LongRead / Technology and innovation at the tipping point
We are at the tipping point. Technology cannot be ignored – even in old, traditional industries. ...
Comment / Air cargo must adopt truly open modern standards and accelerate adoption
Inspired by The Loadstar’s recent interview with Lufthansa Cargo’s Alexis von Hoensbroech, the founder of ...
News / CMA CGM and PSA in hi-tech tie-up to support start-ups targeting digital solutions
CMA CGM continues to push digitisation in container shipping via an agreement this week with global port operator ...
News / Panalpina launches pilot schemes to trial potential of blockchain in logistics
Panalpina is to pilot applications for blockchain in logistics in an attempt to understand the potential ...
News / Fear of missing out is driving supply chain technology revolution
“The future is here – it’s just not evenly distributed.” As the supply chain ponders the ...
News / 'Fear of being first' may be the biggest hurdle for blockchain in logistics
Internal resistance, or fear of being first, could be one of the most challenging aspects ...
Bluetooth technology a new wave of transformation for air cargo
Bluetooth enabled track-and-trace technology is set to transform the air cargo industry. According to Ranger Aerospace ...
News / Eximchain develops public blockchain to give logistics SMEs legitimacy
Eximchain has secured $20m in funding to develop what it claims is the first “public ...
- 1.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 2.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 3.Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 1. Lana Gunia on How to take NYC back to its maritime roots
- 2. Jesse Borghmans on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA
- 4. Customer on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 5. Bob Battersby on BMW to shut UK Mini plant for at least a month on Brexit day