Tomorrow's world... is here today Headlines
News / Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
Kuehne + Nagel has launched a supply chain product for the lithium battery industry, as the ...
People / As Amazon pushes forward with robots, workers find new roles
This piece from The New York Times provides some insight into the working life of ...
News / DHL Supply Chain and Huawei opt for IoT to boost automotive manufacturing efficiency
DHL Supply Chain has teamed up with Chinese tech giant Huawei Technologies to launch an ...
News / DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
You could accuse DHL of many things, but lack of innovation is not one of ...
Recommends / Norway to launch world's first automated containership
The first automated containership is to set sail next year, but will start with a partial ...
Recommends / VPLP Design launches Oceanwings, a rigid sail for commercial craft
Despite superior aerodynamism, rigid sails have been hindered in the past by their very nature. ...
Recommends / Venture capitalists find another big-money market to upend: shipping
While there are some points in this article that any Loadstar reader – or in ...
People / Exoskeletons give more power to Geodis workers' elbows
In one of those curious incidences where life imitates art, Geodis has introduced the use ...
Recommends / Boeing shortens supply chain with 3D-printed parts for 787
So the really interesting part of this story, for the logistics industry, is at the ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: to IPO or not to IPO, that is the question for CMA CGM
- 2. Simão júnior Macuacua on DHL gears up for logistics boost from Thailand's Eastern Economic Corridor
- 3. Sua Wayne Schwalger on Matson announces new west coast-South Pacific service
- 4. Dave on Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 5. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading