Tomorrow's world... is here today Headlines
LongRead / Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
“We, as an industry, prefer to complain about the challenges, such as the fragmented supply ...
News / K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
Kuehne + Nagel has unveiled its new corporate plan to succeed the Focus + Excellence initiative that ...
News / Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
Kuehne + Nagel has launched a supply chain product for the lithium battery industry, as the ...
People / As Amazon pushes forward with robots, workers find new roles
This piece from The New York Times provides some insight into the working life of ...
News / DHL Supply Chain and Huawei opt for IoT to boost automotive manufacturing efficiency
DHL Supply Chain has teamed up with Chinese tech giant Huawei Technologies to launch an ...
News / DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
You could accuse DHL of many things, but lack of innovation is not one of ...
Recommends / Norway to launch world's first automated containership
The first automated containership is to set sail next year, but will start with a partial ...
Recommends / VPLP Design launches Oceanwings, a rigid sail for commercial craft
Despite superior aerodynamism, rigid sails have been hindered in the past by their very nature. ...
Recommends / Venture capitalists find another big-money market to upend: shipping
While there are some points in this article that any Loadstar reader – or in ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 4.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared