Tomorrow's world... is here today Headlines
Recommends / XPO integrates last-mile delivery data with Google and Amazon voices
XPO is to launch a voice-operated app allowing consumers to track deliveries. DC Velocity reports ...
News / Geodis set to launch drone operations in its warehouses by the end of the year
French 3PL Geodis will start using drones in its warehouses at the end of the year, ...
News / Forwarders far more 'digitally aware' than industry disruptors believe, says BIFA DG
Digital disruptors will no more kill-off today’s forwarding sector than the advent of European rail ...
News / Autonomous vehicles seem to have passed the test at Heathrow
Autonomous vehicle manufacturer Oxbotica has completed its first UK airport trial, with IAG Cargo at ...
Recommends / Three steps to getting started with supply chain AI
Adopting new technologies can be a daunting task, particularly in business. With the promise of ...
News / Fuso goes on sale and all-electric light-duty trucks hit the road in the UK
UK customers including DPP, Hovis, and Wincanton today took delivery of the world’s first all-electric ...
Recommends / Waymo, Uber, Starsky, Embark and Tesla out of stealth mode
Driverless vehicles are fast approaching. In recent weeks Starsky Robotics, Tesla, and Uber have all ...
News / Online platforms the great disruptor for traditional forwarders
There are a host of technological innovations that threaten to disrupt traditional freight forwarding, but ...
News / 'Sewbots': the hi-tech revolution with designs on fashion logistics
The retail supply chain could be “crushed” by new technology that would allow consumers to buy ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Carrier reliability reaches new nadir in Q1 as premium services gain ground
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 4. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?