Tomorrow's World Headlines
News / TEU tokens and blockchain may shape the future of container shipping contracts
Blockchain initiative 300cubits has created a new type of cryptocurrency to solve liner shipping’s US$23bn ...
Recommends / 'Faster, cheaper, cleaner': experts disagree on Elon Musk's Hyperloop
At the end of last month, Hyperloop One completed the longest, and fastest test run ...
Recommends / The shape of things to come: a timeline of technology
Bewildered by what tech companies will think up next? Then this infographic is for you, ...
Recommends / A start-up’s plan to halve air freight costs with 777-size drones
Just think – an amphibious, unpiloted 777F equivalent, which could drop off 200,000 poundss (90 tonnes ...
Recommends / Artificial intelligence will transform trucking in a decade, says Otto exec
It all depends on who you listen to, when it comes to the future of ...
News / 3D printing will have a great impact on logistics, but has its limitations, says DHL
3D printing is unlikely to completely render the factory manufacturing model obsolete, DHL said today. In its ...
News / An industry that hates change should get some 'backbone' and save costs, processes and time
Ericsson – frustrated shipper turned freight technology provider – is seeking partners for its “cargo data ...
News / Smart packaging may re-define supply chains – but be prepared for mass data
Retailers and emerging economies are driving growth in smart packaging, a sector that will double ...
Recommends / How IoT logistics will revolutionise supply chain management
Spending on connected logistics solutions is expected to almost treble over the next four years, ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 4.The global freight forwarding market and its impact on globalisation
- 5.Threat to cargo jobs as freighter operators look set to lose slots at Schiphol
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships