Tomorrow's World Headlines
News / Cabotage relief boosts transhipment in India, but boxes are empty, claim critics
India’s move to lift cabotage restrictions is benefiting the country’s ports and freight forwarders by ...
Recommends / Uber autonomous truck division is dead, long live its self-driving cars
The big news in road freight today is that Uber has cancelled the development of autonomous ...
News / Four visions of 'a brave new world' for container supply chains 25 years on
Operators of container supply chains have been urged to prepare for different future industry scenarios ...
News / Nestlé and XPO logistics to develop the 'digital warehouse of the future' in the UK
XPO Logistics is developing what it claims is the “digital warehouse of the future” in the ...
News / CMA CGM and PSA in hi-tech tie-up to support start-ups targeting digital solutions
CMA CGM continues to push digitisation in container shipping via an agreement this week with global port operator ...
News / Li & Fung weaves its way towards fully digital apparel supply chain with sewbot deal
The era of the digital textile supply chain came a step nearer yesterday after Hong ...
News / Digitisation of supply chains will happen in three years, boosting efficiency 30%
The digitisation of container supply chains is likely to happen far faster than many freight ...
Recommends / AI and the future of work: will our jobs disappear?
We are all told daily – especially the forwarders and driversamong us – that our jobs ...
Comment / It's the coming of age for wearable technology in logistics
The integration of wearables into the logistics and maintenance industries has yet to see widespread ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'