Tomorrow's World Headlines
Recommends / Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
The rationale for this hypothesis from Morgan Stanley analysts is the plan by Elon Musk’s ...
Recommends / Google and Rolls-Royce partner-up on autonomous ship development
Marine engine manufacturer Rolls-Royce has been at the vanguard of the development of autonomous vessels, ...
News / EU unveils its vision for a new, autonomous era in shipping history
Violeta Bulc, the European Commissioner for Transport, this week outlined the clearest vision yet that ...
News / TEU tokens and blockchain may shape the future of container shipping contracts
Blockchain initiative 300cubits has created a new type of cryptocurrency to solve liner shipping’s US$23bn ...
Recommends / 'Faster, cheaper, cleaner': experts disagree on Elon Musk's Hyperloop
At the end of last month, Hyperloop One completed the longest, and fastest test run ...
Recommends / The shape of things to come: a timeline of technology
Bewildered by what tech companies will think up next? Then this infographic is for you, ...
Recommends / A start-up’s plan to halve air freight costs with 777-size drones
Just think – an amphibious, unpiloted 777F equivalent, which could drop off 200,000 poundss (90 tonnes ...
Recommends / Artificial intelligence will transform trucking in a decade, says Otto exec
It all depends on who you listen to, when it comes to the future of ...
News / 3D printing will have a great impact on logistics, but has its limitations, says DHL
3D printing is unlikely to completely render the factory manufacturing model obsolete, DHL said today. In its ...
- 1.Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
- 2.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 3.Analysis: is FedEx planning to put its stamp on a vulnerable Royal Mail?
- 4.Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 5.More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
- 1. Ameliia Tahiir on Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
- 2. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 3. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 4. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia
- 5. Anthony on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe