Tomorrow's World Headlines
Recommends / Uber autonomous truck division is dead, long live its self-driving cars
The big news in road freight today is that Uber has cancelled the development of autonomous ...
News / Four visions of 'a brave new world' for container supply chains 25 years on
Operators of container supply chains have been urged to prepare for different future industry scenarios ...
News / Nestlé and XPO logistics to develop the 'digital warehouse of the future' in the UK
XPO Logistics is developing what it claims is the “digital warehouse of the future” in the ...
News / CMA CGM and PSA in hi-tech tie-up to support start-ups targeting digital solutions
CMA CGM continues to push digitisation in container shipping via an agreement this week with global port operator ...
News / Li & Fung weaves its way towards fully digital apparel supply chain with sewbot deal
The era of the digital textile supply chain came a step nearer yesterday after Hong ...
News / Digitisation of supply chains will happen in three years, boosting efficiency 30%
The digitisation of container supply chains is likely to happen far faster than many freight ...
Recommends / AI and the future of work: will our jobs disappear?
We are all told daily – especially the forwarders and driversamong us – that our jobs ...
Comment / It's the coming of age for wearable technology in logistics
The integration of wearables into the logistics and maintenance industries has yet to see widespread ...
News / Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
Digitisation could make freight forwarders redundant in the next 20 years unless they significantly adapt ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 4.'A quarter of solid growth on the top line' for APMM
- 5.Wan Hai orders 20 new box ships to meet market ambitions
- 1. Asaf Ashar on Drewry sides with those wanting extension to block exemption for joint liner services
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 3. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 4. Martin Painter on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Joe on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives