Tomorrow's World Headlines
Recommends / Intelligent trade and technologies: preparing for the trade facilitation of the future
As anyone still waiting for their cross-border e-commerce order has come to understand, there is ...
Recommends / Going for the real thing: PepsiCo orders 100 Tesla electric trucks
According to electric vehicle trade publication Electrek, the largest order for Tesla’s new electric truck ...
Recommends / Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
The rationale for this hypothesis from Morgan Stanley analysts is the plan by Elon Musk’s ...
Recommends / Google and Rolls-Royce partner-up on autonomous ship development
Marine engine manufacturer Rolls-Royce has been at the vanguard of the development of autonomous vessels, ...
News / EU unveils its vision for a new, autonomous era in shipping history
Violeta Bulc, the European Commissioner for Transport, this week outlined the clearest vision yet that ...
News / TEU tokens and blockchain may shape the future of container shipping contracts
Blockchain initiative 300cubits has created a new type of cryptocurrency to solve liner shipping’s US$23bn ...
Recommends / 'Faster, cheaper, cleaner': experts disagree on Elon Musk's Hyperloop
At the end of last month, Hyperloop One completed the longest, and fastest test run ...
Recommends / The shape of things to come: a timeline of technology
Bewildered by what tech companies will think up next? Then this infographic is for you, ...
Recommends / A start-up’s plan to halve air freight costs with 777-size drones
Just think – an amphibious, unpiloted 777F equivalent, which could drop off 200,000 poundss (90 tonnes ...
- 1.A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
- 2.Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
- 3.Forwarders claim carriers are controlling capacity to force up air freight rates
- 4.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 5.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 1. Peter Street on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. dave on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Derek Jones on Weight loadfactors a poor way of showing utilisation, Project Selfie confirms
- 4. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering