TPM 2018 Headlines
News / 'Be prepared' – supply chain players must learn from the Petya attack
Partners in container supply chains need to develop contingency plans, in the near-certainty that the ...
News / Calmer waters for box trades this year as supply:demand ratio evens out
Despite continuing soft container spot rates after the two-week Chinese New Year trade hiatus, ocean carriers ...
News / CMA CGM targets higher levels of customer service to create more value
CMA CGM has promised to put customer experience at the forefront of its services as ...
News / APM Terminals unveils investment plan to become port services integrator
The direction of APM Terminals’ move into hinterland container logistics services became clearer this week, ...
News / Shippers fear huge surge in costs if IMO rules box ships must slow down
While shippers have been warned that low-sulphur regulations to be enforced globally in 2020 will ...
News / Trump's threat of 'easy to win' tariff war could damage transpacific trade
The risk posed by Donald Trump’s appetite for a trade war with China could derail ...
News / Online platforms the great disruptor for traditional forwarders
There are a host of technological innovations that threaten to disrupt traditional freight forwarding, but ...
18th TPM annual conference sticks with Long Beach
JOC Events are the must-attend conferences for container shipping and international logistics professionals in North ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs