Trade tariffs Headlines
Recommends / The trade war and its impact on air cargo
Normally publicity-shy Seabury has published an update to a previous article on the impact of the ...
News / Air freight rates flutter as global trade starts to cool and tariffs bite
World trade saw its largest monthly contraction of the year in August. It fell 1.3% at the end ...
News / Worried business chiefs claim Trump trade tariffs are damaging the US economy
American Airlines is scaling back its China presence in a deteriorating market, the latest sign ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. email@example.com on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 3. Simon George on MSC opts for Traxens technology to create 50,000 'smart' containers
- 4. John Luis on Forwarders urge carriers to put freighters into India
- 5. LawrenceTeh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees