Trade tariffs Headlines
Recommends / The US and China’s trade truce statements compared
Ceasefire? It seems China and the US have stepped back and are willing to negotiate, ...
News / Bangladesh exports to Europe can take flight via new truck service to Kolkata
Bangladeshi exporters could now find it easier to truck goods to India and then air ...
Recommends / Trump suggests 10% tariffs may be placed on iPhones, laptops
Apple is having a hard time. The company, which has seen iPhone sales slow, could ...
Recommends / Consider the lobster: they can't claw their way out of Trump's trade war
For Maine, no other sector has been hit as hard by the China-US trade war ...
Recommends / Jack Ma bemoans 'stupid' trade war; but South-east Asia is upbeat
Alibaba founder Jack Ma has called the trade war “the most stupid thing in this ...
Recommends / Trump’s next tariff blow could be 10 times worse for US shoppers
Bloomberg is reporting that the next round of China-US tariffs could be the costliest yet ...
Recommends / India plans trade deal talks to boost exports to China
India is hoping to boost its trade with China by seeking waivers on tariffs for ...
Recommends / The trade war and its impact on air cargo
Normally publicity-shy Seabury has published an update to a previous article on the impact of the ...
News / Race to beat tariffs drives Asia to US air rates up as peak season looms
Transpacific eastbound looks set to be the tradelane in highest demand as air freight progresses ...
News / Air freight rates flutter as global trade starts to cool and tariffs bite
World trade saw its largest monthly contraction of the year in August. It fell 1.3% at the end ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs