Trade tariffs Headlines
Recommends / US trade agency says efforts to rein in China with WTO rule change are futile
As the US seeks to reach an agreement with China on “improved” trade policies, White ...
News / China-US trade uncertainty keeps Cargolux's JV cargo airline on the back burner
We are in a time of political uncertainty (especially if you happen to be in ...
Recommends / The US and China’s trade truce statements compared
Ceasefire? It seems China and the US have stepped back and are willing to negotiate, ...
News / Bangladesh exports to Europe can take flight via new truck service to Kolkata
Bangladeshi exporters could now find it easier to truck goods to India and then air ...
Recommends / Trump suggests 10% tariffs may be placed on iPhones, laptops
Apple is having a hard time. The company, which has seen iPhone sales slow, could ...
Recommends / Consider the lobster: they can't claw their way out of Trump's trade war
For Maine, no other sector has been hit as hard by the China-US trade war ...
Recommends / Jack Ma bemoans 'stupid' trade war; but South-east Asia is upbeat
Alibaba founder Jack Ma has called the trade war “the most stupid thing in this ...
Recommends / Trump’s next tariff blow could be 10 times worse for US shoppers
Bloomberg is reporting that the next round of China-US tariffs could be the costliest yet ...
Recommends / India plans trade deal talks to boost exports to China
India is hoping to boost its trade with China by seeking waivers on tariffs for ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'