trade war Headlines
ZH: China threatens to pull money from Silicon Valley – "trade war will become a tech war"
ZERO HEDGE writes: “In the span of a day, China has gone from threatening to ...
HEI: Bob Lighthizer would be ‘surprised’ if one dinner with Xi doesn’t solve highly complex, intractable trade dispute
The Heisenberg writes: “Sure, there’s a ton of skepticism out there about whether chocolate cake ...
RTR: Spoils of trade war: Argentina loads up on cheap U.S. soybeans
Reuters reports: “A ship named the Torrent is nearing the end of a 5,000-mile trip ...
News / US-China spat set to put a dampener on trade, but air charter sector could fly
The trade war is likely to dampen second-half air and sea cargo growth between the ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe