trade war Headlines
News / US-China spat set to put a dampener on trade, but air charter sector could fly
The trade war is likely to dampen second-half air and sea cargo growth between the ...
News / Why we may escape US-China trade war, but not turmoil in global trade
Tensions between China and the US aren’t the only storm clouds in global trade. The ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. John Luis on Forwarders urge carriers to put freighters into India
- 2. LawrenceTeh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 3. email@example.com on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 5. Mark Reid on Dnata to build major cargo handling facility at Heathrow, as Hactl goes solar in HK