Recommends / Talent wars: supply chain the new pathway to becoming CEO
A cheery story for those in logistics with ambition. Shariq Mansoor, who founded supply chain ...
Recommends / Learning behind bars: women inmates beat expectations in logistics training
Logistics can turn your life around – according to inmates at a women’s prison in ...
People / ITF and IMEC invest $3m to support maritime training in Ukraine
The International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF) and the International Maritime Employers’ Council (IMEC) have collaborated ...
People / Skills development for the future of supply chain management
“The reality is that business, technology and supply chain business challenges are out-distancing current skill ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 1. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers
- 2. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 3. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 4. email@example.com on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital