People / Graeme Wilkinson joins BIFA training team
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has expanded its training team with the appointment of ...
People / World's first supply chain leader apprenticeship set for 2018 launch
The world’s first apprenticeship leading to supply chain leadership roles is set to launch early ...
Recommends / Talent wars: supply chain the new pathway to becoming CEO
A cheery story for those in logistics with ambition. Shariq Mansoor, who founded supply chain ...
Recommends / Learning behind bars: women inmates beat expectations in logistics training
Logistics can turn your life around – according to inmates at a women’s prison in ...
People / BIFA plans forwarding qualification – but is asking 'what training does the industry want?'
BIFA is considering launching a professional standard qualification – but is seeking the advice of ...
People / ITF and IMEC invest $3m to support maritime training in Ukraine
The International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF) and the International Maritime Employers’ Council (IMEC) have collaborated ...
People / Skills development for the future of supply chain management
“The reality is that business, technology and supply chain business challenges are out-distancing current skill ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 5.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships