People / FTA widens its multimodal mission with acquisition of TrainingTeam
The Freight Transport Association (FTA) has acquired industry-approved educational centre TrainingTeam, as it seeks to bolster its multimodal ...
People / VIDEO: careers - to sea, or not to sea?
It has long been known that the logistics industry struggles to attract new recruits – ...
People / CILT accredits first air cargo management skills course for SASI
The UK’s Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) has accredited Strategic Aviation Solutions International’s ...
People / Graeme Wilkinson joins BIFA training team
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has expanded its training team with the appointment of ...
People / World's first supply chain leader apprenticeship set for 2018 launch
The world’s first apprenticeship leading to supply chain leadership roles is set to launch early ...
News / FTA urges Whitehall to act quickly on 'gig' economy workers' rights
The logistics sector could face employment challenges without clearer guidance on worker status, the FTA ...
Recommends / Talent wars: supply chain the new pathway to becoming CEO
A cheery story for those in logistics with ambition. Shariq Mansoor, who founded supply chain ...
Recommends / Learning behind bars: women inmates beat expectations in logistics training
Logistics can turn your life around – according to inmates at a women’s prison in ...
People / BIFA plans forwarding qualification – but is asking 'what training does the industry want?'
BIFA is considering launching a professional standard qualification – but is seeking the advice of ...
People / ITF and IMEC invest $3m to support maritime training in Ukraine
The International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF) and the International Maritime Employers’ Council (IMEC) have collaborated ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making