People / PD Ports invests in its people with new degree course
PD Ports has launched another degree programme in collaboration with Teesside University, as it seeks ...
People / Tiaca offers the chance to take a 'masterclass' on the air freight industry
Tiaca is advancing its training credentials with a “masterclass” for the air freight industry. Air Cargo ...
People / Claire Capaccioli is new freight and customs procedures trainer at Bifa
UK forwarder association Bifa has appointed Yusen Logistics veteran Claire Capaccioli as its new freight ...
People / FTA widens its multimodal mission with acquisition of TrainingTeam
The Freight Transport Association (FTA) has acquired industry-approved educational centre TrainingTeam, as it seeks to bolster its multimodal ...
People / VIDEO: careers - to sea, or not to sea?
It has long been known that the logistics industry struggles to attract new recruits – ...
People / CILT accredits first air cargo management skills course for SASI
The UK’s Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) has accredited Strategic Aviation Solutions International’s ...
People / Graeme Wilkinson joins BIFA training team
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has expanded its training team with the appointment of ...
People / World's first supply chain leader apprenticeship set for 2018 launch
The world’s first apprenticeship leading to supply chain leadership roles is set to launch early ...
News / FTA urges Whitehall to act quickly on 'gig' economy workers' rights
The logistics sector could face employment challenges without clearer guidance on worker status, the FTA ...
- 1.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 4.DSV-Panalpina deal could get 'messy' as the offer is considered
- 5.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 1. David Pearson on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'