News / Hapag-Lloyd declares general average on fire-stricken Yantian Express
Hapag-Lloyd has formally declared general average on its fire-stricken Yantian Express. A fire broke out in ...
News / 2M makes Liverpool transatlantic TA4 call permanent
The UK port of Liverpool has secured a transatlantic service to the US east coast ...
News / Crew partially returns to stricken Yantian Express as tugs bring fire under control
Hapag-Lloyd has announced that the fire that broke out on its 7,500 teu Yantian Express ...
News / Crew leave Yantian Express for salvage tug as box ship blaze spreads
The crew of eight officers and 15 seafarers on Hapag-Lloyd’s fire-stricken Yantian Express have been ...
News / Crew reported safe after fire breaks out on containership Yantian Express
Hapag-Lloyd says none of the eight officers and 15 seafarers aboard were injured when fire broke ...
News / Renault drives into the future, sending cars across the Atlantic on sailing ships
French car manufacturer Renault will return to the age of sail to send finished vehicles across ...
News / Revitalised Panama Canal now eyes expansion of port and logistics capacity
Following a strong year in terms of growth in vessel transits, the Panama Canal Authority ...
News / Mixed fortunes for OOCL in Q3 as liftings and revenues rise, but so do costs
OOCL increased carryings by 6.9%, year on year, in the third quarter, to 1.7m teu, ...
News / THE and Ocean alliances team up for Mediterranean-US east coast service
THE and the Ocean alliances have confirmed plans to merge a Mediterranean-US east coast service ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'