News / Peak season a let-down for China-US carriers as ocean rates continue to slide
After eight consecutive weeks of declining spot freight rates on the headhaul legs between China ...
News / Impressive transatlantic growth for US imports, but outlook not so bullish
Container exports from North Europe to North America increased 5.7%, year-on-year, in the first five ...
News / Congestion at Shanghai fails to help spot rates out of Asia
Capacity issues at European ports may have boosted spot rates for Europe-Asia sailings but reports ...
News / New alliances bring bigger ships and more capacity to box trades
The launch of the new vessel-sharing alliances has increased capacity on the Asia-Europe, transpacific and ...
News / North Europe ports still await final call list from new container shipping alliances
Just 12 weeks before THE Alliance is launched on the Asia-North Europe container shipping trade, the UK ports ...
News / Zim and THE Alliance to offer joint Mediterranean-US east coast services next year
THE Alliance and Israeli carrier Zim are to combine Mediterranean-US east coast services next April. Subject to regulatory ...
News / THE Alliance is next new container shipping group to unveil planned services
THE Alliance – Hapag-Lloyd, K Line, MOL, NYK and Yang Ming – have announced their ...
Comment / Keeping the customer satisfied: it's all about momentum for AirBridgeCargo
AirBridgeCargo (ABC) has big ambitions. As rival Cargolux sets its sights firmly on China, as ...
News / Spot market rate volatility at its worst in 2015 – and carriers must take most of the blame
The spot market which had the highest degree of price volatility in 2015 was the Asia-US east coast ...
- 1.Etihad pulls A330F fleet as US adds new security rules for Middle East airlines
- 2.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Freight logistics on Expansion continues in the Middle East for Crane Worldwide Logistics
- 2. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 4. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 5. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development