News / Box lines make waves on the transatlantic as they cancel services to cut costs
Soaring fuel costs combined with stagnant or under-pressure freight rates are forcing container shipping lines ...
News / APL extends premium container booking scheme to transatlantic and Asia-Australasia services
CMA CGM-owned APL is extending its priority Eagle GO Guaranteed container booking service to the ...
News / Gateway set to lose Asia-Europe box service as THE Alliance revamps network
London Gateway is to lose one of its much-prized Asia-Europe services next year after THE ...
News / Peak season a let-down for China-US carriers as ocean rates continue to slide
After eight consecutive weeks of declining spot freight rates on the headhaul legs between China ...
News / Impressive transatlantic growth for US imports, but outlook not so bullish
Container exports from North Europe to North America increased 5.7%, year-on-year, in the first five ...
News / Congestion at Shanghai fails to help spot rates out of Asia
Capacity issues at European ports may have boosted spot rates for Europe-Asia sailings but reports ...
News / New alliances bring bigger ships and more capacity to box trades
The launch of the new vessel-sharing alliances has increased capacity on the Asia-Europe, transpacific and ...
News / North Europe ports still await final call list from new container shipping alliances
Just 12 weeks before THE Alliance is launched on the Asia-North Europe container shipping trade, the UK ports ...
News / Zim and THE Alliance to offer joint Mediterranean-US east coast services next year
THE Alliance and Israeli carrier Zim are to combine Mediterranean-US east coast services next April. Subject to regulatory ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.CMA CGM gradually pushing up its stake in Ceva Logistics
- 5.CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'HMRC can handle post-Brexit declarations, port infrastructure is the bottleneck'
- 4. james w coleman on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 5. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market