News / APL extends premium container booking scheme to transatlantic and Asia-Australasia services
CMA CGM-owned APL is extending its priority Eagle GO Guaranteed container booking service to the ...
News / Gateway set to lose Asia-Europe box service as THE Alliance revamps network
London Gateway is to lose one of its much-prized Asia-Europe services next year after THE ...
News / Peak season a let-down for China-US carriers as ocean rates continue to slide
After eight consecutive weeks of declining spot freight rates on the headhaul legs between China ...
News / Impressive transatlantic growth for US imports, but outlook not so bullish
Container exports from North Europe to North America increased 5.7%, year-on-year, in the first five ...
News / Congestion at Shanghai fails to help spot rates out of Asia
Capacity issues at European ports may have boosted spot rates for Europe-Asia sailings but reports ...
News / New alliances bring bigger ships and more capacity to box trades
The launch of the new vessel-sharing alliances has increased capacity on the Asia-Europe, transpacific and ...
News / North Europe ports still await final call list from new container shipping alliances
Just 12 weeks before THE Alliance is launched on the Asia-North Europe container shipping trade, the UK ports ...
News / Zim and THE Alliance to offer joint Mediterranean-US east coast services next year
THE Alliance and Israeli carrier Zim are to combine Mediterranean-US east coast services next April. Subject to regulatory ...
News / THE Alliance is next new container shipping group to unveil planned services
THE Alliance – Hapag-Lloyd, K Line, MOL, NYK and Yang Ming – have announced their ...
- 1.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV