News / Congestion at Shanghai fails to help spot rates out of Asia
Capacity issues at European ports may have boosted spot rates for Europe-Asia sailings but reports ...
News / New alliances bring bigger ships and more capacity to box trades
The launch of the new vessel-sharing alliances has increased capacity on the Asia-Europe, transpacific and ...
News / North Europe ports still await final call list from new container shipping alliances
Just 12 weeks before THE Alliance is launched on the Asia-North Europe container shipping trade, the UK ports ...
News / Zim and THE Alliance to offer joint Mediterranean-US east coast services next year
THE Alliance and Israeli carrier Zim are to combine Mediterranean-US east coast services next April. Subject to regulatory ...
News / THE Alliance is next new container shipping group to unveil planned services
THE Alliance – Hapag-Lloyd, K Line, MOL, NYK and Yang Ming – have announced their ...
Comment / Keeping the customer satisfied: it's all about momentum for AirBridgeCargo
AirBridgeCargo (ABC) has big ambitions. As rival Cargolux sets its sights firmly on China, as ...
News / Spot market rate volatility at its worst in 2015 – and carriers must take most of the blame
The spot market which had the highest degree of price volatility in 2015 was the Asia-US east coast ...
News / Container shipping trade gap between North America and the Med getting wider
The trade gap between the Mediterranean and North America has widened significantly, according to recent ...
Recommends / North Atlantic bright spot for carriers
Some welcome news for ocean carriers plying the North Atlantic tradelane is that unlike several ...
- 1.Analysis: something brewing at Kuehne + Nagel HQ as its stock rises?
- 2.Another mega-containership runs aground, pushing salvors to their limits
- 3.TEU tokens and blockchain may shape the future of container shipping contracts
- 4.APM Terminals and Damco slip into the red after first six months of the year
- 5.New air cargo forwarder agreement finally readies for take-off
- 1. dav on TEU tokens and blockchain may shape the future of container shipping contracts
- 2. Roger Kenyon on UK logistics sector likes Whitehall plan for post-Brexit customs, but wants more detail
- 3. Gunther Ginckels on UK logistics sector likes Whitehall plan for post-Brexit customs, but wants more detail
- 4. Steve Cameron on Another mega-containership runs aground, pushing salvors to their limits
- 5. Sergey Koleda on Convoy, rival to Uber Freight, attracts a further $62m, Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos