Transhipment Tactics Headlines
News / Westports the first shipping hub to suffer a downside from alliance reshuffle
Malaysia’s Westports facilities at Port Klang has lost out to nearby competitors in the ocean ...
News / Contship Italia eyes growing intermodal business as Gioia Tauro battles for transhipment traffic
Contship Italia has revealed that cut-throat competition from North African ports has led to a ...
News / No need for more transhipment hubs in South-east Asia, TOC delegates told
The chances of a creating a fourth container transhipment hub in South-east Asia appear to ...
News / Less transhipment cargo and uncertainty over new US policy hits HPHT profits
Hutchison Ports Holdings Trust (HPH Trust) recorded a 6% year-over-year drop in throughput for 2016, and ...
News / Jebel Ali hit by less transhipment, but new facilities give DP World a boost
DP World reported a 3.2% upturn in volumes in 2016, handling 63.7m teu, with like-for-like volumes ...
News / Surge in shipping services to Iran won't mean profits and will harm transhipment ports
The inevitable flood of shipping lines calling at Iran will lead to a lack of ...
News / Fears for Hong Kong's status as a major hub port if Chinese ease cabotage rules
Hong Kong’s status as a major container port hub could suffer a severe blow if mainland ...
News / Westports volumes and profits up at Port Klang, but new alliances spark concern
Port Klang terminal operator Westports reported increased profits and volumes in the third quarter, but ...
News / Glimmer of light for Bangladesh's desperate apparel shippers as port plan makes headway
There may be a gleam of light in the tunnel for shippers exhausted by years of ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers