Transpacific Stabilization Agreement Headlines
Recommends / Liner conferences reach the end as TSA shuts up shop
In less than two weeks, the institution that has been Transpacific Stabilisation Agreement (TSA), will ...
News / Christmas cheer for east-west box carriers from rate hikes, but will it last?
Container shipping spot freight rates on the chief east-west trades turned a corner this week, ...
News / Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
Unless transpacific container carriers introduce some capacity discipline to the trade, such as that once ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 3.ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4.CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
- 5.Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
- 1. James on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
- 4. Cargolution on TIACA's Air Cargo Forum 2018 takes off in Toronto
- 5. Itsik on Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships