Transpacific Stabilization Agreement Headlines
Recommends / Liner conferences reach the end as TSA shuts up shop
In less than two weeks, the institution that has been Transpacific Stabilisation Agreement (TSA), will ...
News / Christmas cheer for east-west box carriers from rate hikes, but will it last?
Container shipping spot freight rates on the chief east-west trades turned a corner this week, ...
News / Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
Unless transpacific container carriers introduce some capacity discipline to the trade, such as that once ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading