Transpacific Trade Headlines
News / OOCL tops ocean carrier reliability chart, with Yang Ming taking wooden spoon
Hong Kong container shipping line OOCL has been named as the most reliable carrier by SeaIntel ...
News / Relief for carriers as decline in east-west container rates finally bottoms out
Container freight rates on the main east-west trade routes rebounded this week after nearly two ...
News / East-west container freight rate decline slows, but price hikes are on the way
Container freight rates on the main east-west trades almost halted their decline over recent weeks, but ...
News / Gloomy picture painted for container shipping is lightening, says Alphaliner
China today reported a 6.8% year-on-year increase in GDP for the third quarter – a slight decline ...
News / Peak season a let-down for China-US carriers as ocean rates continue to slide
After eight consecutive weeks of declining spot freight rates on the headhaul legs between China ...
News / Gloomy outlook for liner shipping as container rates continue to slide
Container spot rates from Asia to North Europe slumped below $700 per teu this week, ...
News / Delay in announcing blanked sailings could backfire, pushing rates even lower
The major container lines plying the Asia to Europe and transpacific tradelanes have yet to ...
News / Asia-Europe spot rates still under pressure and carriers eye more blanked voyages
Container spot rates from Asia to North Europe have fallen for the fifth consecutive week. Today’s ...
News / Asia-Europe spot rates still under pressure as slack season looms
The Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) slumped a further 5% this week to a composite ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared