Transpacific Trade Headlines
News / New alliances bring bigger ships and more capacity to box trades
The launch of the new vessel-sharing alliances has increased capacity on the Asia-Europe, transpacific and ...
News / Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
There was a slight uptick in spot rates between Asia and Europe and a marginal decline ...
News / Spot container rates take a dive as eastbound capacity crunch continues
Spot container freight rates between Asia and Europe and Asia and the US ticked down ...
News / US east coast ports winning the battle to bring in Asian exports
The intense battle between US west and east coast ports for Asian imports is being ...
News / Container lines see rate rises stick across most ocean trades
Container lines this week succeeded in imposing rate increases across most routes covered by the ...
News / FMC green light for 2M Alliance co-operation with HMM on transpacific
The US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) has approved the Maersk Line and MSC (2M Alliance) ...
News / Extra capacity will weaken transpacific carrier hands in contract talks
The new alliance set up and the launch of three independent services, combined with a ...
News / Ocean carriers benefit from steady rates as new contracts are signed
Container spot rates between Asia and Europe held steady this week, while the erosion of transpacific ...
News / Asia-Europe shipping rates on the up, but it's too early to talk of a recovery
Long-term contract rates agreed over the past three months between major ports in China and North Europe ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 2. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 4. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs