Transpacific Trade Headlines
News / Spot rates hold steady as carriers take advantage of shipper rush to beat tariffs
OOCL has announced the cancellation of four Ocean Alliance headhaul transpacific sailings next month. This suggests ...
News / Mixed fortunes for OOCL in Q3 as liftings and revenues rise, but so do costs
OOCL increased carryings by 6.9%, year on year, in the third quarter, to 1.7m teu, ...
News / Cancelled sailings prop up Asia-Europe spot rates, but demand looking uncertain
The Asia to North Europe component of the Shanghai Containerised Freight Index (SCFI) recorded a ...
News / CMA CGM gets transpacific bonus as shippers shun ONE after botched launch
Transpacific volumes handled by CMA CGM soared this year as shippers abandoned the major Japanese ...
News / Carrier efforts to stabilise Asia-Europe capacity keep spot rates steady
Carrier action to curtail capacity on the Asia-North Europe trade this month appears to have ...
News / CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
CMA CGM’s investment into Ceva Logistics is not a threat to forwarder-controlled ocean freight, according ...
Recommends / End-of-year decisions for shippers
US-bound imports are on course for record high levels. Logistics Trends and Insights, citing Port ...
News / Early AE2/Swan return would add to the pressure on Asia-Europe carriers
The Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI), published today after a break for the Chinese Golden ...
News / China-US trade war brings box carriers a bonus – but 2019 looks less promising
The US-China trade war has seemed “positive” for transpacific shipping lines, so far, with importers rushing ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 4.'A quarter of solid growth on the top line' for APMM
- 5.Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
- 1. Andrew Thomas on Global Logistic Properties moves into European logistics with Gazeley acquisition
- 2. Asaf Ashar on Drewry sides with those wanting extension to block exemption for joint liner services
- 3. Laxminarayan on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives