Transport Intelligence Headlines
News / The digital age is not quite the disruptor freight forwarders feared, says report
Online platforms may be improving freight forwarding’s front end, but those predicting the demise of ...
News / China still powers ahead as Asia-Pacific captures more contract logistics
The Asia-Pacific region will take an even bigger share of the global contract logistics market, as ...
News / New GPDR laws may be a barrier to the full logistics potential of blockchain
Blockchain may help provide supply chain solutions, but the new GDPR legislation has exposed some ...
News / It's no 'silver bullet', but blockchain can forge stronger supply chain links
Blockchain is not a “silver bullet” that will rid logistics of all that ails it, ...
News / Evolution due for automotive logistics as manufacturers drive changes
Largescale changes have shifted the car industry in the past year – but there is less ...
Transport Intelligence's Total Logistics 2018 report: everything you need to know
The global logistics industry is vast, both in terms of market size and the huge ...
News / Some emerging markets will see 'stellar' growth in 2018 – but some must 'muddle through'
While China once again topped Agility’s Emerging Markets Index, it will be SMEs in developing ...
News / 'Big three' express firms may get a run for their money from more savvy rivals
The ‘big three’ express parcel companies, UPS, FedEx and DHL, are not as immune to ...
News / The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
“The global logistics industry is at a crucial point in its development”, according to a ...
- 1.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.DSV-Panalpina deal could get 'messy' as the offer is considered
- 4.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 5.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 1. David Pearson on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'