Transport Logistic 2015 Headlines
News / Co-operation the key to a new strategy as Cargolux eyes prime 'logistics clusters'
Cargolux, caught between its relatively difficult hubs of Luxembourg and Zhengzhou, is opting for a ...
News / 'Time to focus on shipper needs' – more air cargo carriers switch to all-in rates
Shippers and forwarders are welcoming the near-silent move by many airlines to introduce all-in rates. Emirates ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd chief: G6 alliance is sailing in calmer waters now, but rates must rise
The G6 deepsea container shipping alliance looks set to continue for at least two more ...
News / Air cargo must have a digital strategy – 'not just for growth, but for survival'
Players in the air cargo industry without a digital strategy for the future face a ...
News / Dachser seeking takeover targets in the US to reinforce its forwarding network
German road transport giant Dachser is looking for acquisition targets in the US to strengthen ...
News / Volga-Dnepr rebrands Atran fleet in restructure of air cargo services
The Volga-Dnepr group is undergoing restructuring as it considers the “optimisation of its portfolio” – ...
News / Rhenus boosts services as sanctions push imports through more Russian borders
German logistics provider Rhenus is looking to expand its freight handling and customs clearance facilities ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 3.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: Panalpina creating a buzz unseen since Mr McLean invented containers
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe