Transport Logistic 2017 Headlines
News / Interview with Marie-Christine Lombard: Geodis eyes expansion and investment around the world, but eyes it calmly
It’s a haven of calm on the Geodis stand at Munich’s Transport Logistic show. Busy, ...
News / New era of competition sees AN-124 charter cost fall significantly
The high costs of chartering an AN-124 have fallen by as much as 40%, in some ...
News / Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
First-quarter air freight volumes at Budapest Airport rose 20.8% year-on-year, driven by growth in Hungarian manufacturing. Total ...
News / Amazon: 'find the best people for logistics outside logistics'
Logistics operators should recruit from outside if they want to keep pace with the rapidly ...
News / Losing interest in freight? No, says Air France-KLM, we are investing in it
Air France-KLM Cargo said a decision to report cargo and passenger results as one figure was ...
News / Bigger box ships calling at fewer ports puts serious pressure on hinterland connections
Bigger containerships and fewer port calls are leading to severe hinterland congestion and a weaker ...
News / DP World unveils app to track containers through 'black hole' box terminals
New light has begun to be cast on one of the most maddening aspects of ...
News / American Airlines promises record investment in cargo as the 'landscape changes'
2017 will see American Airlines invest more in freight than ever before, according to new cargo president ...
News / 'Let the good times roll', says Kerry as it drives on down the acquisition trail
Kerry Logistics has beefed up its European operation with the acquisition of Italian forwarder Tuvia ...
News / Cargolux eyes 2018 for China JV carrier take-off
Despite plans to develop a Chinese carrier proceeding slower than expected, Cargolux believes it will still ...
- 1.Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2.CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
- 3.Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 4.MSC to axe prestigious Eagle service as pressure grows on transpacific rates
- 5.Delays at Felixstowe push Hamburg Süd to switch services to Southampton
- 1. email@example.com on Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
- 3. email@example.com on Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 4. Charles evans on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 5. Jeff on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule