News / New terror alert sparks tighter US air freight security, but ruffles few feathers
Not for the first time, the US authorities have abruptly flipped a switch ushering in ...
Recommends / US demands enhanced air cargo security screening from Turkey
A bomb disguised as a meat-mincer has triggered higher security on flights from Turkey to ...
News / US freight industry coalition whistles up new plan to use more air cargo sniffer dogs
The US Airforwarders Association (AfA) is taking the lead in a push to use more sniffer ...
News / Time for all air cargo forwarders to move into the digital age – or 'shipments simply won't fly'
Medium and small air cargo forwarders must embrace digitisation in advance of new regulations, TIACA ...
News / Frustration for Egyptian exporters as air freight on passenger aircraft is restricted
Egyptian exporters face a difficult few months following restrictions on some airlines on carrying freight ...
News / Forwarder confusion likely after US TSA issues new air freight security rules
New security rules issued by the TSA are likely to cause confusion for forwarders tendering ...
Recommends / TSA chief John Pistole retiring at year's end
The longest-serving head of the US Transportation Security Administration, John Pistiole, a former FBI deputy ...
News / US court tells 'arbitrary and capricious' TSA it must become more transparent
The airfreight industry may be congratulating the Transport Security Administration for its decision to cut ...
News / IATA feels the cold while TSA lands in hot water
In with the new, out with the old. Change can’t happen fast enough for delegates ...
- 1.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV