News / New terror alert sparks tighter US air freight security, but ruffles few feathers
Not for the first time, the US authorities have abruptly flipped a switch ushering in ...
Recommends / US demands enhanced air cargo security screening from Turkey
A bomb disguised as a meat-mincer has triggered higher security on flights from Turkey to ...
News / US freight industry coalition whistles up new plan to use more air cargo sniffer dogs
The US Airforwarders Association (AfA) is taking the lead in a push to use more sniffer ...
News / Time for all air cargo forwarders to move into the digital age – or 'shipments simply won't fly'
Medium and small air cargo forwarders must embrace digitisation in advance of new regulations, TIACA ...
News / Frustration for Egyptian exporters as air freight on passenger aircraft is restricted
Egyptian exporters face a difficult few months following restrictions on some airlines on carrying freight ...
News / Forwarder confusion likely after US TSA issues new air freight security rules
New security rules issued by the TSA are likely to cause confusion for forwarders tendering ...
Recommends / TSA chief John Pistole retiring at year's end
The longest-serving head of the US Transportation Security Administration, John Pistiole, a former FBI deputy ...
News / US court tells 'arbitrary and capricious' TSA it must become more transparent
The airfreight industry may be congratulating the Transport Security Administration for its decision to cut ...
News / IATA feels the cold while TSA lands in hot water
In with the new, out with the old. Change can’t happen fast enough for delegates ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.CMA CGM gradually pushing up its stake in Ceva Logistics
- 5.CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'HMRC can handle post-Brexit declarations, port infrastructure is the bottleneck'
- 4. james w coleman on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 5. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market