News / TSA allows third parties to certify sniffer dogs for air cargo screening
Private companies and individuals with sniffer dog teams will soon be able to screen air cargo in ...
News / Forwarders face problems accessing critical TSA platforms for air cargo security
Sniffer dogs are straining at the leash to reinforce air cargo security in the US. On ...
News / New terror alert sparks tighter US air freight security, but ruffles few feathers
Not for the first time, the US authorities have abruptly flipped a switch ushering in ...
Recommends / US demands enhanced air cargo security screening from Turkey
A bomb disguised as a meat-mincer has triggered higher security on flights from Turkey to ...
News / US freight industry coalition whistles up new plan to use more air cargo sniffer dogs
The US Airforwarders Association (AfA) is taking the lead in a push to use more sniffer ...
News / Time for all air cargo forwarders to move into the digital age – or 'shipments simply won't fly'
Medium and small air cargo forwarders must embrace digitisation in advance of new regulations, TIACA ...
News / Frustration for Egyptian exporters as air freight on passenger aircraft is restricted
Egyptian exporters face a difficult few months following restrictions on some airlines on carrying freight ...
News / Forwarder confusion likely after US TSA issues new air freight security rules
New security rules issued by the TSA are likely to cause confusion for forwarders tendering ...
Recommends / TSA chief John Pistole retiring at year's end
The longest-serving head of the US Transportation Security Administration, John Pistiole, a former FBI deputy ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'