TT Club Headlines
Recommends / The realities, weak points and human responses to cyber-attack
June saw one of the largest cyber attacks to hit the supply chain sector. The repercussions ...
Recommends / VGM and more: improving container standards
The verified gross mass (VGM) process was only one of series of measures introduced by ...
News / Shippers that put lives at risk with poor container packing and labelling
“Disreputable” shippers are putting lives and the supply chain at risk when they fail to meet ...
News / Pressure for safer container packing and stowage must go global
Secretary general of the International Maritime Organisation (IMO) Katich Lim has called on all partners ...
News / TT Club warns forwarders and transport firms of increased risks of operating in Russia
Transport firms operating in Russia have been warned to carry out thorough risk reviews and ...
News / More accidents caused by hazardous cargo shipments, but higher insurance premiums unlikely
The rise in major incidents involving hazardous ocean cargo and growing concerns about danger to ...
News / Hanjin under fire in US court over lack of liability insurance for chassis
Hanjin has come under fire again in a US court for failure to pay insurance ...
News / New warning to shippers on misdeclaring dangerous goods in ocean containers
More than a quarter (27%) of all reported serious incidents on board containerships in 2013-14 were ...
PODCAST: Confused? Find out what the experts say about VGM
Nothing has caused as much debate in liner shipping circles in recent months as the ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 1. Dave on Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 2. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 4. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 5. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk