Recommends / US demands enhanced air cargo security screening from Turkey
A bomb disguised as a meat-mincer has triggered higher security on flights from Turkey to ...
Recommends / Istanbul's new airport in €250m deal for cargo services
Istanbul’s third airport clearly has its eye on cargo. It has signed a €250m deal ...
News / Airlines and shipping step up to maintain supply lines as Qatar battles blockade
As Qatar battles major boycotts, Oman’s ports of Sohar and Salalah are set to handle ...
Recommends / Road vs rail: India counters China's OBOR with freight train to Turkey via Iran
It may be a bit late to the party, but India is attempting to counteract ...
News / UPDATE: FAA repeals ban on flights between US and Turkey
UPDATE: 19/7/16 The FAA has lifted all restrictions on flights between the US and Turkey, ...
News / Adidas eyes supply chain switch to south-east Asia as wages rocket in China
One of the world’s largest sports apparel and footwear manufacturers is considering a large-scale relocation ...
China consortium moves into Turkish port market with control of terminal Kumport
A consortium of Chinese port interests is set to invest nearly $1bn in entering the ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo is determined to make a name for itself in the key Turkish market
Lufthansa Cargo this week cemented its presence in Turkey, which it believes is a key ...
- 1.Feeder operators lose out as Maersk cuts costs via exclusive deal with BG Freight
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 3.Market Insight: An opportunity for APMM to entice Hapag-Lloyd to join the family
- 4.Why, amid a shortage of widebody freighters, is the A330 given a wide berth?
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 2. Kyle Stone on Port of Los Angeles eyes creation of manufacturing hub for new cargo flows
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 4. Were Naphtal on Green light for CMA CGM $380m investment in Ceva Logistics
- 5. Frank Wang on How we see the future of retail delivery – and what this means for logistics