Recommends / Road vs rail: India counters China's OBOR with freight train to Turkey via Iran
It may be a bit late to the party, but India is attempting to counteract ...
News / UPDATE: FAA repeals ban on flights between US and Turkey
UPDATE: 19/7/16 The FAA has lifted all restrictions on flights between the US and Turkey, ...
China consortium moves into Turkish port market with control of terminal Kumport
A consortium of Chinese port interests is set to invest nearly $1bn in entering the ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo is determined to make a name for itself in the key Turkish market
Lufthansa Cargo this week cemented its presence in Turkey, which it believes is a key ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 2. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. email@example.com on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 4. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs