Recommends / US demands enhanced air cargo security screening from Turkey
A bomb disguised as a meat-mincer has triggered higher security on flights from Turkey to ...
Recommends / Istanbul's new airport in €250m deal for cargo services
Istanbul’s third airport clearly has its eye on cargo. It has signed a €250m deal ...
News / Airlines and shipping step up to maintain supply lines as Qatar battles blockade
As Qatar battles major boycotts, Oman’s ports of Sohar and Salalah are set to handle ...
Recommends / Road vs rail: India counters China's OBOR with freight train to Turkey via Iran
It may be a bit late to the party, but India is attempting to counteract ...
News / UPDATE: FAA repeals ban on flights between US and Turkey
UPDATE: 19/7/16 The FAA has lifted all restrictions on flights between the US and Turkey, ...
News / Adidas eyes supply chain switch to south-east Asia as wages rocket in China
One of the world’s largest sports apparel and footwear manufacturers is considering a large-scale relocation ...
China consortium moves into Turkish port market with control of terminal Kumport
A consortium of Chinese port interests is set to invest nearly $1bn in entering the ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo is determined to make a name for itself in the key Turkish market
Lufthansa Cargo this week cemented its presence in Turkey, which it believes is a key ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared