News / Logistics players now caught in tit-for-tat trade spat between the US and Turkey
Shippers will look to alternative markets should relations continue to sour between Turkey and the ...
Recommends / How tariff-proof is your supply chain strategy?
As the list of countries facing US tariffs grows, Industry Week has put together a rather ...
Recommends / US demands enhanced air cargo security screening from Turkey
A bomb disguised as a meat-mincer has triggered higher security on flights from Turkey to ...
News / Emerging markets stand to benefit if UK fails to secure Brexit deal with EU
Emerging markets could benefit from a difficult break-up between the UK and EU. Britain could be left looking ...
Recommends / Istanbul's new airport in €250m deal for cargo services
Istanbul’s third airport clearly has its eye on cargo. It has signed a €250m deal ...
News / Airlines and shipping step up to maintain supply lines as Qatar battles blockade
As Qatar battles major boycotts, Oman’s ports of Sohar and Salalah are set to handle ...
Recommends / Road vs rail: India counters China's OBOR with freight train to Turkey via Iran
It may be a bit late to the party, but India is attempting to counteract ...
News / UPDATE: FAA repeals ban on flights between US and Turkey
UPDATE: 19/7/16 The FAA has lifted all restrictions on flights between the US and Turkey, ...
News / Adidas eyes supply chain switch to south-east Asia as wages rocket in China
One of the world’s largest sports apparel and footwear manufacturers is considering a large-scale relocation ...
China consortium moves into Turkish port market with control of terminal Kumport
A consortium of Chinese port interests is set to invest nearly $1bn in entering the ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs