Turkish Airlines Headlines
News / MyCargo Airlines 747-400F hits houses on approach to Bishkek, killing 32
A MyCargo Airlines 747-400 freighter operated on behalf Turkish Airlines has crashed, killing at least ...
People / Turhan Ozen named as Turkish Cargo's new chief cargo officer
Turkish Cargo has appointed Turhan Ozen (pictured above) as its chief cargo officer, effective immediately. Mr ...
Recommends / Turkish Cargo volumes grow 19% in first nine months
Turkish Cargo recorded 19% growth in cargo and mail volumes for the nine months to ...
News / UPDATE: FAA repeals ban on flights between US and Turkey
UPDATE: 19/7/16 The FAA has lifted all restrictions on flights between the US and Turkey, ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 3.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 1. Hariesh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 2. Imran solanki on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 3. jb on Lufthansa Cargo bans dry ice shipments on 747s to keep animals safer
- 4. email@example.com on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year