Turkish Airlines Headlines
News / MyCargo Airlines 747-400F hits houses on approach to Bishkek, killing 32
A MyCargo Airlines 747-400 freighter operated on behalf Turkish Airlines has crashed, killing at least ...
People / Turhan Ozen named as Turkish Cargo's new chief cargo officer
Turkish Cargo has appointed Turhan Ozen (pictured above) as its chief cargo officer, effective immediately. Mr ...
Recommends / Turkish Cargo volumes grow 19% in first nine months
Turkish Cargo recorded 19% growth in cargo and mail volumes for the nine months to ...
News / UPDATE: FAA repeals ban on flights between US and Turkey
UPDATE: 19/7/16 The FAA has lifted all restrictions on flights between the US and Turkey, ...
News / Cambodia the new hot-spot for air freight providers as rival Bangladesh falters
Cambodia is the hot new destination in air freight, with numerous carriers taking advantage of ...
- 1.Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
- 2.Forwarders and carriers 'in the dark' as new IT system at Felixstowe sparks delays
- 3.Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
- 4.In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
- 5.Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 1. Joseph Peter Campbell on Boeing facing legal action as Iran sues over cancelled contracts
- 2. Harry Perry on Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 3. Aaron Smith on Brussels Airport cargo community the early bird with blockchain launch
- 4. Gary Ferrulli on Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges
- 5. Craig Sanders on Shippers and forwarders fear repeat of last year's air freight capacity crisis