Turkish Airlines Headlines
News / MyCargo Airlines 747-400F hits houses on approach to Bishkek, killing 32
A MyCargo Airlines 747-400 freighter operated on behalf Turkish Airlines has crashed, killing at least ...
People / Turhan Ozen named as Turkish Cargo's new chief cargo officer
Turkish Cargo has appointed Turhan Ozen (pictured above) as its chief cargo officer, effective immediately. Mr ...
Recommends / Turkish Cargo volumes grow 19% in first nine months
Turkish Cargo recorded 19% growth in cargo and mail volumes for the nine months to ...
News / UPDATE: FAA repeals ban on flights between US and Turkey
UPDATE: 19/7/16 The FAA has lifted all restrictions on flights between the US and Turkey, ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes