Two imminent or too eminent? Headlines
News / US green light for 2M and hopeful service providers must now 'sharpen their pencils'
The 2M vessel sharing agreement has cleared the US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) regulatory hurdle ...
News / Clock is ticking as FMC continues to mull approval for 2M mega-alliance in the US
The 45-day consultation period for Maersk and MSC’s 2M east-west trade vessel-sharing agreement (VSA) submitted ...
Maersk hopes MSC alliance can fill the Triple-Es, while SeaLand is set for revival
Maersk would appear to need its new alliance partner MSC to help fill its 18,000teu ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe