Two imminent or too eminent? Headlines
News / US green light for 2M and hopeful service providers must now 'sharpen their pencils'
The 2M vessel sharing agreement has cleared the US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) regulatory hurdle ...
News / Clock is ticking as FMC continues to mull approval for 2M mega-alliance in the US
The 45-day consultation period for Maersk and MSC’s 2M east-west trade vessel-sharing agreement (VSA) submitted ...
Maersk hopes MSC alliance can fill the Triple-Es, while SeaLand is set for revival
Maersk would appear to need its new alliance partner MSC to help fill its 18,000teu ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 3.MSC tries 'last-resort' emergency surcharge to offset rising cost of fuel
- 4.Will shippers abandon undamaged Maersk Honam boxes after more delay?
- 5.Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 1. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 2. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 3. Peter healey on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 4. GRACE M. on Maersk Honam finally arrives at port of refuge, but cannot berth
- 5. Dan Meir on Raising the bar on safety: are you ready for the new container regulations?