Two imminent or too eminent? Headlines
News / US green light for 2M and hopeful service providers must now 'sharpen their pencils'
The 2M vessel sharing agreement has cleared the US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) regulatory hurdle ...
News / Clock is ticking as FMC continues to mull approval for 2M mega-alliance in the US
The 45-day consultation period for Maersk and MSC’s 2M east-west trade vessel-sharing agreement (VSA) submitted ...
Maersk hopes MSC alliance can fill the Triple-Es, while SeaLand is set for revival
Maersk would appear to need its new alliance partner MSC to help fill its 18,000teu ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 4.'A quarter of solid growth on the top line' for APMM
- 5.Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
- 1. Andrew Thomas on Global Logistic Properties moves into European logistics with Gazeley acquisition
- 2. Asaf Ashar on Drewry sides with those wanting extension to block exemption for joint liner services
- 3. Laxminarayan on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives