Two imminent or too eminent? Headlines
News / US green light for 2M and hopeful service providers must now 'sharpen their pencils'
The 2M vessel sharing agreement has cleared the US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) regulatory hurdle ...
News / Clock is ticking as FMC continues to mull approval for 2M mega-alliance in the US
The 45-day consultation period for Maersk and MSC’s 2M east-west trade vessel-sharing agreement (VSA) submitted ...
Maersk hopes MSC alliance can fill the Triple-Es, while SeaLand is set for revival
Maersk would appear to need its new alliance partner MSC to help fill its 18,000teu ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading