News / Strong Q2 for Aramex as demand for cross-border e-commerce grows
Middle East forwarder Aramex believes its growing e-commerce business is behind its increased profitability. The company saw net ...
Recommends / Qatar Airways faces major losses as blockade enters second year
The blockade on Qatar is now entering its second year – with no sign of ...
The ups and downs of reaching an 'understanding' between the US and Gulf airlines
This week has seen much confusion over the details of the agreement between the US ...
News / Airlines and shipping step up to maintain supply lines as Qatar battles blockade
As Qatar battles major boycotts, Oman’s ports of Sohar and Salalah are set to handle ...
- 1.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 2.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 3.Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA
- 2. Customer on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 3. Bob Battersby on BMW to shut UK Mini plant for at least a month on Brexit day
- 4. Ross Delaney on The day I went to prison…
- 5. Adriaan Groenendijk on The day I went to prison…