News / Strong Q2 for Aramex as demand for cross-border e-commerce grows
Middle East forwarder Aramex believes its growing e-commerce business is behind its increased profitability. The company saw net ...
Recommends / Qatar Airways faces major losses as blockade enters second year
The blockade on Qatar is now entering its second year – with no sign of ...
The ups and downs of reaching an 'understanding' between the US and Gulf airlines
This week has seen much confusion over the details of the agreement between the US ...
News / Airlines and shipping step up to maintain supply lines as Qatar battles blockade
As Qatar battles major boycotts, Oman’s ports of Sohar and Salalah are set to handle ...
News / Middle East air freight disruption looms as Qatar is blacklisted over 'terror links'
Air freight transhipped via the Middle East could be disrupted after several countries decided to cut ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 5.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 1. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. email@example.com on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US
- 3. Steve Webster on Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4. Steve Webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US