News / Banker queries delay completion of Hapag-Lloyd-UASC merger
The delay in the merger between Hapag-Lloyd and UASC is due to some of the ...
News / UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
UASC has revised the upcoming UK call of its 18,800 teu AL Muraykh from Felixstowe ...
News / Hamburg Süd gets closer to Maersk with new east-west slot charter agreement
Ahead of Maersk’s acquisition of Hamburg Süd, a deal has been reached for the German ...
News / Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
The number of container lines with an operating capacity of over 200,000 teu has reduced ...
Comment / 2016 – the most turbulent year in container shipping's 60-year history
Five mergers and acquisitions and one bankruptcy is the final toll of a truly tumultuous ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd gets EC competition green light to complete UASC merger
The European Commission yesterday approved the merger between Hapag-Lloyd and UASC – subject to the latter withdrawing from ...
Recommends / UASC key figures unveil 'dismal performance'
United Arab Shipping Company (UASC), which is close to merging with Hapag-Lloyd, revealed enormous deficits ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd hopes for UASC merger synergies after posting $158m half-year loss
Hapag-Lloyd sank further into the red in the second quarter losing $111m and taking its ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd and UASC shake on merger deal – now it's up to the shareholders
Negotiations on the merger of Hapag-Lloyd and United Arab Shipping Company (UASC) appear to have ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 3.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 4.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. email@example.com on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 4. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters