Comment / Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
Regular readers of this column are likely to be aware of my background in banking. ...
News / Container lines scramble for new trade routes as Gulf strengthens Qatar 'blockade'
As transport operators serving the Middle East Gulf region scramble to adjust to its rapidly changing ...
Recommends / Hapag-Lloyd to cut more than 1,000 jobs after UASC merger
Some 1,300 jobs are expected to be lost as Hapag-Lloyd completes its merger with UASC, ...
People / Hapag-Lloyd expands board following merger with UASC
Hapag-Lloyd has increased its supervisory board from 12 to 16 following its merger with UASC, ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd finally completes merger with UASC
Hapag-Lloyd and UASC today pushed through further consolidation in the liner shipping industry as the ...
News / Carriers may be getting containership capacity crisis under control at last
Container shipping lines may be finally getting the vessel overcapacity crisis under control. It was revealed today ...
News / More positive Hapag-Lloyd chief shrugs off 2016 $100m loss
Hapag-Lloyd recorded a profit of $46m in the final three months of 2016– a recovery ...
News / Banker queries delay completion of Hapag-Lloyd-UASC merger
The delay in the merger between Hapag-Lloyd and UASC is due to some of the ...
News / UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
UASC has revised the upcoming UK call of its 18,800 teu AL Muraykh from Felixstowe ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers