Recommends / Your delivery has arrived… with all your Walmart goodies
Delving ever deeper into the omnichannel world, Walmart has expanded its partnership with Uber, adding ...
Fury Road: the driverless future – did Uber 'Google it'?
The Loadstar recently spent the best part of week visiting some of the new freight ...
Recommends / Uber Freight about to kill a lot more jobs
More analysis of Uber Freight, which began initial operations last month. Most of the media ...
Recommends / DHL's Appel predicts logistics chaos from Uber-style delivery
Uber-style delivery services shipping goods to consumers would result in chaos and mass disruption at ...
Recommends / Shipping industry poised for massive upheaval – can FedEx weather the storm?
A fine feature article from the Los Angeles Times, which serves as a useful companion ...
Recommends / Trucking start-up Convoy secures its biggest deal with Unilever
One of the world’s largest shippers, FMCG producer Unilever, has signed a four-year deal with ...
Recommends / Uber Freight: is this the real “Uber-for-Trucking”?
Online freight marketplace Freightos’s chief executive, Zvi Schreiber, has penned his take on the recently ...
News / Hyperloop One nets $50m more investment as first full transport system test looms
Revolutionary transport system Hyperloop One has netted $50m in investment from DP World. The port operator’s ...
Recommends / Amazon delivery drivers sue company over job status
Amazon is in the dock again, with three US-based delivery drivers claiming the tech giant ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 4.The global freight forwarding market and its impact on globalisation
- 5.Threat to cargo jobs as freighter operators look set to lose slots at Schiphol
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships