Recommends / Toyota signs Amazon, Pizza Hut and Uber as driverless-delivery partners
All the talk about driverless vehicles has mostly so far focused on Uber, Google and ...
Recommends / Uber is officially a cab firm, says European court
Anyone who believed Uber was a digital service company rather than a taxi operator was ...
Recommends / Amazon said to be testing delivery service to rival FedEx & UPS
Well, it had to happen sooner or later: this report from Bloomberg today suggests that ...
Recommends / Your delivery has arrived… with all your Walmart goodies
Delving ever deeper into the omnichannel world, Walmart has expanded its partnership with Uber, adding ...
News / Uber Freight officially parks in the marketplace, but only taking full loads
Uber Freight has finally announced its launch – although it has been operating in Texas ...
Fury Road: the driverless future – did Uber 'Google it'?
The Loadstar recently spent the best part of week visiting some of the new freight ...
Recommends / Uber Freight about to kill a lot more jobs
More analysis of Uber Freight, which began initial operations last month. Most of the media ...
Recommends / DHL's Appel predicts logistics chaos from Uber-style delivery
Uber-style delivery services shipping goods to consumers would result in chaos and mass disruption at ...
Recommends / Shipping industry poised for massive upheaval – can FedEx weather the storm?
A fine feature article from the Los Angeles Times, which serves as a useful companion ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion