Fury Road: the driverless future – did Uber 'Google it'?
The Loadstar recently spent the best part of week visiting some of the new freight ...
Recommends / Uber Freight about to kill a lot more jobs
More analysis of Uber Freight, which began initial operations last month. Most of the media ...
Recommends / DHL's Appel predicts logistics chaos from Uber-style delivery
Uber-style delivery services shipping goods to consumers would result in chaos and mass disruption at ...
Recommends / Shipping industry poised for massive upheaval – can FedEx weather the storm?
A fine feature article from the Los Angeles Times, which serves as a useful companion ...
Recommends / Trucking start-up Convoy secures its biggest deal with Unilever
One of the world’s largest shippers, FMCG producer Unilever, has signed a four-year deal with ...
Recommends / Uber Freight: is this the real “Uber-for-Trucking”?
Online freight marketplace Freightos’s chief executive, Zvi Schreiber, has penned his take on the recently ...
News / Hyperloop One nets $50m more investment as first full transport system test looms
Revolutionary transport system Hyperloop One has netted $50m in investment from DP World. The port operator’s ...
Recommends / Amazon delivery drivers sue company over job status
Amazon is in the dock again, with three US-based delivery drivers claiming the tech giant ...
Comment / After its $3bn purchase of Jet.com, does buying a 3PL make sense to Wal-Mart?
“The retailer as conductor: Managing the resulting complexity will push retailers into a new role, ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Najma Qureshi on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 2. Gunther Ginckels on Port of Antwerp forms action committee to tackle ongoing barge congestion
- 3. Seetah Kowlessur on Comment: how logistics service providers can stand out in a tender
- 4. Mubin Mondal on Jeremy Nixon named CEO to lead management of Japan's Ocean Network Express
- 5. Luc Castera on Digitisation will bring a new era for shipping, but only 'the fittest' will survive