UK Chamber of Shipping Headlines
People / Shipping looks to government for help to meet seafarer shortage
As the world faces up to a dearth of seafarers, the UK government has pledged ...
News / UK logistics sector likes Whitehall plan for post-Brexit customs, but wants more detail
Logistics associations have welcomed proposals from the UK government on post-Brexit customs arrangements, but want more ...
Recommends / GDPR: how data protection regulation will affect your business
The new policy advisor at the UK Chamber of Shipping, Robert Carington, has penned this ...
Recommends / Brexit plea for pragmatism: they think it's all Dover...
The UK Chamber of Shipping has released a short video and blog urging UK and ...
People / 'A no-brainer' – shipping calls on government for another £15m for cadet training
The UK Chamber of Shipping has called on the government to pump a further £15m ...
Recommends / Did Britain sink its shipping industry by waiving the rules?
Polly Toynbee, a well-known UK columnist for The Guardian, yesterday ventured away from her normal ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 3.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 4.Hapag-Lloyd eyes market share grab on Asia-South America container trades
- 5.US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 1. mahendra godara on A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 2. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 4. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 5. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'