UK Chamber of Shipping Headlines
People / VIDEO: careers - to sea, or not to sea?
It has long been known that the logistics industry struggles to attract new recruits – ...
People / Shipping looks to government for help to meet seafarer shortage
As the world faces up to a dearth of seafarers, the UK government has pledged ...
News / UK logistics sector likes Whitehall plan for post-Brexit customs, but wants more detail
Logistics associations have welcomed proposals from the UK government on post-Brexit customs arrangements, but want more ...
Recommends / GDPR: how data protection regulation will affect your business
The new policy advisor at the UK Chamber of Shipping, Robert Carington, has penned this ...
Recommends / Brexit plea for pragmatism: they think it's all Dover...
The UK Chamber of Shipping has released a short video and blog urging UK and ...
People / 'A no-brainer' – shipping calls on government for another £15m for cadet training
The UK Chamber of Shipping has called on the government to pump a further £15m ...
Recommends / Did Britain sink its shipping industry by waiving the rules?
Polly Toynbee, a well-known UK columnist for The Guardian, yesterday ventured away from her normal ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading