UK Chamber of Shipping Headlines
People / Shipping looks to government for help to meet seafarer shortage
As the world faces up to a dearth of seafarers, the UK government has pledged ...
Recommends / GDPR: how data protection regulation will affect your business
The new policy advisor at the UK Chamber of Shipping, Robert Carington, has penned this ...
Recommends / Brexit plea for pragmatism: they think it's all Dover...
The UK Chamber of Shipping has released a short video and blog urging UK and ...
People / 'A no-brainer' – shipping calls on government for another £15m for cadet training
The UK Chamber of Shipping has called on the government to pump a further £15m ...
- 1.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 5.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 1. Silvia Macieira on Can airlines bypass freight forwarders?
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: to IPO or not to IPO, that is the question for CMA CGM
- 3. Simão júnior Macuacua on DHL gears up for logistics boost from Thailand's Eastern Economic Corridor
- 4. Sua Wayne Schwalger on Matson announces new west coast-South Pacific service
- 5. Dave on Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?