UK Government Headlines
People / Jo Johnson appointed new UK shipping minister after resignation of John Hayes
UK prime minister Teresa May has appointed Jo Johnson as the country’s new shipping minister, following ...
News / Yes, Minister: UK freight welcomes news that Patrick McLoughlin is to stay in post
Just how high a priority is transport and freight policy to the new Conservative government ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. John Luis on Forwarders urge carriers to put freighters into India
- 2. LawrenceTeh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 3. email@example.com on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 5. Mark Reid on Dnata to build major cargo handling facility at Heathrow, as Hactl goes solar in HK