UK Major Ports Group Headlines
News / Whitehall unveils its vision for UK as the 'world's leading maritime nation'
The UK government has outlined plans to develop the country as a “global test bed ...
News / Transport 'undoubtedly the big-ticket item in reducing port emissions'
Pollutants at UK ports are declining at a minimal rate, mirroring wider national trends as ...
Recommends / Why ports are crucial to Britain’s future
Head honchos at the UK Chamber of Shipping, British Ports Association and the UK Major ...
News / Muted industry welcome for May's Brexit white paper – little mention of haulage
A divided government notwithstanding, the response from the freight industry to UK prime minister Theresa ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe