UK port wars Headlines
People / Nusrat Ghani appointed new UK minister for ports
The UK Department for Transport has confirmed that MP Nusrat Ghani will have responsibility for ...
Recommends / Tilbury 2 port development plans up for public consultation
A public consultation on a planned £100m expansion of Tilbury Port has been called for ...
News / THE Alliance is next new container shipping group to unveil planned services
THE Alliance – Hapag-Lloyd, K Line, MOL, NYK and Yang Ming – have announced their ...
News / 10,000 empty Hanjin containers stuck at Felixstowe as congestion returns
The UK’s biggest container port has seen a recent return of landside congestion, leading to ...
News / EU port regulation aimed at boosting state-run ports poses 'significant risks' to UK sector
The proposed EU Ports Services Regulation (PSR) poses significant risks for the UK port industry, it was claimed ...
News / Bad weather hits Felixstowe, so UASC diverts more sailings to London Gateway
Adverse weather at the UK’s biggest container port, Felixstowe, caused more disruption last week, and ...
News / Maersk diverts flagship Triple-E to London Gateway to escape logjam at Felixstowe
Maersk Line has confirmed to UK customers that it will switch its flagship Triple-E, the ...
News / Congestion at Felixstowe pushes Maersk to divert another Asia-Europe call to Gateway
Maersk Line is switching a second Asia-North Europe loop vessel to London Gateway this week ...
News / Congestion at Felixstowe pushes Maersk Lavras to London Gateway, boosting Asia-Europe call hopes
Maersk Line is diverting the UK call of its AE1 service 8,850 teu Maersk Lavras ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. Simon George on MSC opts for Traxens technology to create 50,000 'smart' containers
- 2. John Luis on Forwarders urge carriers to put freighters into India
- 3. LawrenceTeh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 4. email@example.com on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?