Comment / In-out, in-out, shake it all about – a vote that could prove no party dance for UK logistics
Freight and logistics is set to be one of the sectors most affected by the forthcoming ...
News / UK logistics executives believe their firms will be better off staying in the EU
Around two-thirds of UK executives in the freight logistics industry believe Britain should stay in the European ...
- 1.Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?
- 2.'Enough is enough' – CMA CGM unveils cancellation fee for no-show boxes
- 3.Analysis Q1: DSV, CH Robinson, Expeditors – and the winner is...
- 4.Uber Freight officially parks in the marketplace, but only taking full loads
- 5.Hapag-Lloyd finally completes merger with UASC
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
- 2. Oussy on 'Enough is enough' – CMA CGM unveils cancellation fee for no-show boxes
- 3. Stephen Astley on Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?
- 4. Capt. Rana V on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?