News / Baroness McIntosh becomes new president of UKWA
The UK Warehousing Association (UKWA) has appointed Anne McIntosh as its new honorary president. Baroness McIntosh replaces ...
News / UK logistics sector urges government to invest in road infrastructure
Government must invest in the UK’s road infrastructure if it intends to improve the operating ...
News / Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
Volga-Dnepr Group’s plan to launch a new freighter airline in Germany is nearing fruition, following ...
Recommends / UK ban on Bangladesh air freight ends: but nothing changes
It may have been much anticipated, but it turns out that the UK’s recent decision ...
Recommends / UK exporter accused of dodging US customs duty agrees to settle case
It won’t be the last company to try to get around de minimis customs duties – ...
People / Global shipping industry failing to fill the gender pay gap
Ethical and moral standards notwithstanding, companies boasting mixed boards can boast higher profits. Sadly, according to ...
People / Nusrat Ghani appointed new UK minister for ports
The UK Department for Transport has confirmed that MP Nusrat Ghani will have responsibility for ...
Recommends / 'Code red' storm causes Dutch and German transport chaos
Ports and airports across northern Europe are facing chaos today as the storm, which began last night, ...
News / New business and success of e-fulfilment service boosts Wincanton half-year results
UK logistics provider and haulier Wincanton today beat analysts’ expectations, reporting a half-year operating profit ...
Recommends / Ban on cargo flying direct between UK and Bangladesh could be lifted
The ban on direct cargo flights between Bangladesh’s Dhaka’s Hazrat Shahjalal Airport and the UK ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Port of Felixstowe customers must face two more months of 'absolute chaos'
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making