Recommends / Seven B747 freighters: what it takes to get Beyonce on stage
When Beyonce decided to bring her “Formation” world tour to the UK last year, it ...
People / 'A no-brainer' – shipping calls on government for another £15m for cadet training
The UK Chamber of Shipping has called on the government to pump a further £15m ...
Comment / In-out, in-out, shake it all about – a vote that could prove no party dance for UK logistics
Freight and logistics is set to be one of the sectors most affected by the forthcoming ...
News / UK logistics executives believe their firms will be better off staying in the EU
Around two-thirds of UK executives in the freight logistics industry believe Britain should stay in the European ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers