Recommends / Ban on cargo flying direct between UK and Bangladesh could be lifted
The ban on direct cargo flights between Bangladesh’s Dhaka’s Hazrat Shahjalal Airport and the UK ...
Recommends / UK ports couldn't handle even ‘minutes’ of Customs checks, post-Brexit
As many in the industry already suspected, “Britain’s ports would grind to a halt after ...
News / Whitehall offers cash for schemes to turn household rubbish into HGV biofuel
Firms that can turn household waste into fuel for Britain’s HGVs could be in line for government ...
People / Kerry Logistics appoints Claire Trench head of food and beverage
Kerry Logistics has appointed Claire Trench as its head of food and beverage. Ms Trench joined ...
News / Truck platooning to save fuel and ease congestion gets £8m backing from Whitehall
Trials of semi-automated trucks will begin on Britain’s roads next year after the government agreed an £8.1m ...
People / David McWilliams appointed transport operations director at ASC
Advanced Supply Chain has appointed David McWilliams as transport operations director. Mr McWilliams brings more than ...
Recommends / Hard Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy
A group of pro-Brexit economists are arguing that the removal of all trade tariffs and ...
News / After a successful IPO, Delamode gets back on the acquisition trail
Delamode has three acquisition targets in its sights, following its Initial Public Offering (IPO). Chief executive ...
News / Delamode goes public to fund major bid for expansion in new markets
UK forwarder and groupage operator Delamode has launched an initial public offering (IPO) on the ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 5.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships