News / Hapag-Lloyd fleet 'now complete' as latest UASC newbuild ULCV is delivered
Hapag-Lloyd has taken delivery of the last of 17 ULCVs ordered by UASC in 2013 as ...
News / CMA CGM ULCV order could send ripples across tradelanes as rates strengthen
CMA CGM’s potential order of up to nine 22,000 teu ultra-large container vessels (ULCVs) is ...
News / One year on, the expanded Panama Canal still 'surpassing expectations'
The Panama Canal Authority (ACP) yesterday celebrated the first anniversary of the opening of the ...
News / Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
China’s Cosco Shipping may be about to announce that it is to acquire Hong Kong-based carrier OOCL. An ...
Recommends / Blockchain builds trust in shipping with ‘single version of the truth’
Failure to evolve alongside modern technologies is exposing the shipping industry to hundreds of vulnerabilities, ...
News / Carriers may be getting containership capacity crisis under control at last
Container shipping lines may be finally getting the vessel overcapacity crisis under control. It was revealed today ...
Recommends / OOCL grabs the crown as its 21,413 teu behemoth takes to the seas
And the world’s latest biggest ship is: OOCL Hong Kong. The ultra-large container vessels are coming ...
News / Bigger box ships calling at fewer ports puts serious pressure on hinterland connections
Bigger containerships and fewer port calls are leading to severe hinterland congestion and a weaker ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared