News / Buoyant HMM unveils ambitious market share target with new ULCVs
South Korean container carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) is targeting a 7% market share in ...
News / Drewry sides with those wanting extension to block exemption for joint liner services
Drewry has waded into the debate over the European Commission’s consultation on the block exemption ...
News / Slowing growth and more new ULCVs widen container supply and demand gap
Sluggish growth, combined with the delivery of more ultra-large container vessels (ULCVs) in the past ...
News / Ripples from congestion at UK box hubs now reaching north Europe ports
More ultra-large container vessels (ULCVs) are likely to be diverted from UK ports as Felixstowe and ...
News / HMM targets 1m teu as it confirms orders for mega-containerships
South Korea’s remaining deepsea container shipping line, Hyundai Merchant Marine, is to join the ranks of ...
News / Wave of new ULCV capacity will put more pressure on Asia-Europe trades
Firm delivery dates for next month have been agreed for around 225,000 teu of additional container ...
News / Bigger ships and bigger ports an opening for 3PLs to revolutionise supply chains
While the consolidation of liner shipping companies into larger alliances and associated deployment of larger vessels ...
News / Hyundai Merchant Marine confirms it will place ULCV orders to triple fleet capacity to 1m teu
South Korea’s largest surviving ocean carrier, Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM), has now officially confirmed its ...
News / HMM confirms launch of AEX Asia-Europe service and Southampton call
UK shippers using Southampton as their main container gateway are set to see the port ...
News / Lack of ULCVs could cost THE Alliance members $500 per teu on Asia-Europe
THE Alliance could find itself on the wrong side of a $500 per teu cost differential ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs