News / HMM targets 1m teu as it confirms orders for mega-containerships
South Korea’s remaining deepsea container shipping line, Hyundai Merchant Marine, is to join the ranks of ...
News / Wave of new ULCV capacity will put more pressure on Asia-Europe trades
Firm delivery dates for next month have been agreed for around 225,000 teu of additional container ...
News / Bigger ships and bigger ports an opening for 3PLs to revolutionise supply chains
While the consolidation of liner shipping companies into larger alliances and associated deployment of larger vessels ...
News / Hyundai Merchant Marine confirms it will place ULCV orders to triple fleet capacity to 1m teu
South Korea’s largest surviving ocean carrier, Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM), has now officially confirmed its ...
News / HMM confirms launch of AEX Asia-Europe service and Southampton call
UK shippers using Southampton as their main container gateway are set to see the port ...
News / Lack of ULCVs could cost THE Alliance members $500 per teu on Asia-Europe
THE Alliance could find itself on the wrong side of a $500 per teu cost differential ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd fleet 'now complete' as latest UASC newbuild ULCV is delivered
Hapag-Lloyd has taken delivery of the last of 17 ULCVs ordered by UASC in 2013 as ...
News / CMA CGM ULCV order could send ripples across tradelanes as rates strengthen
CMA CGM’s potential order of up to nine 22,000 teu ultra-large container vessels (ULCVs) is ...
News / One year on, the expanded Panama Canal still 'surpassing expectations'
The Panama Canal Authority (ACP) yesterday celebrated the first anniversary of the opening of the ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 5.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 1. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 2. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 3. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 4. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 5. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links