News / DP World acquires shortsea specialist Unifeeder from private equity group
Global container terminal owner and operator DP World has agreed to buy Aarhus-headquartered feeder and ...
News / Growing digitisation of sea freight booking will 'move the industry forward'
It may have taken some time to get started, but the sea freight business is ...
People / Nils Smedegaard Andersen appointed chairman of Unifeeder
Former CEO of AP Møller-Maersk, Nils Smedegaard Andersen, has become chairman of Unifeeder. He succeeds former Hapag ...
News / Unifeeder launches first retrofitted LNG-powered shortsea box ship
European operator Unifeeder has launched the world’s first shortsea containership with a retrofitted LNG fuel system. The duel-fuelled, ...
News / Staff shake-up at Unifeeder as local offices give way to regional centres
Unifeeder is to close several offices in North Europe and transfer staff to three regional ...
News / Dockworkers protesting over cargo lashing by ships' crews plan demo outside Unifeeder HQ
Dockworkers are planning a “noisy and active” protest outside the Aarhus headquarters of Europe’s largest ...
News / Revealed: who's owed the most out of thousands of Hanjin creditors
Thousands of creditors of bankrupt Hanjin Shipping face taking huge losses as liquidation looms for the ...
News / Unifeeder announces surcharge to pay for cost of forced switch to low-emission fuel
Another indication of how much new ship emission regulations, set to come into force in ...
Recommends / Unifeeder acquires UFS
And so the consolidation continues. Denmark’s Unifeeder Group, the largest lo-lo shortsea operator in Northern ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV