People / Nils Smedegaard Andersen appointed chairman of Unifeeder
Former CEO of AP Møller-Maersk, Nils Smedegaard Andersen, has become chairman of Unifeeder. He succeeds former Hapag ...
News / Staff shake-up at Unifeeder as local offices give way to regional centres
Unifeeder is to close several offices in North Europe and transfer staff to three regional ...
News / Dockworkers protesting over cargo lashing by ships' crews plan demo outside Unifeeder HQ
Dockworkers are planning a “noisy and active” protest outside the Aarhus headquarters of Europe’s largest ...
News / Revealed: who's owed the most out of thousands of Hanjin creditors
Thousands of creditors of bankrupt Hanjin Shipping face taking huge losses as liquidation looms for the ...
News / Unifeeder announces surcharge to pay for cost of forced switch to low-emission fuel
Another indication of how much new ship emission regulations, set to come into force in ...
Recommends / Unifeeder acquires UFS
And so the consolidation continues. Denmark’s Unifeeder Group, the largest lo-lo shortsea operator in Northern ...
News / Private equity snaps up Unifeeder - but fails to exit CEVA
The position of private equity in the logistics and transport industries has come into focus ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared